It's on the way!!

HD_RoadDog

Well I just received word that our new Cyclone 3612 is in route to the dealership wooohooo! So short of the dealer doing their PDI just a few more days wait till I can finally see the new Cyclone . I bought the 3612 floor plan sight unseen because this particular floor plan was new for the Cyclone line but after looking at all the pictures online from distant dealerships no 3612 units closer than 9 hours away:( I knew this was the right RV for our needs. Did have the opportunity to inspect several others models locally and see the Heartland quality first hand.
So I have finished most of the tasks I needed to do to take delivery. I.E. Firestone Ride-rite Air Springs, 45 gal. RDS Aux. fuel tank, Airsafe 25K 5th wheel hitch with the Binkley Holland head. Upgraded water filter and regulator for hopefully better shower pressure then in my last RV.
Banks Economind Tuner, Speed Brake, and IQ Dashboard. Perhaps the Banks items where not really required but they sure will help with the climbing power and saving the TV and trailer brakes. I have not have the opportunity to tow with the speed brake as of yet but from first impressions with the brake set to low power during normal driving I am very impressed with this plug and play technology. I have included a couple of photo's of the installed units.
Will provide further updates soon. Have yet to confirm a pickup date.
Excited needless to say!

Attachments

• DSC01291.jpg
    DSC01291.jpg
    406.5 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC01293.jpg
    DSC01293.jpg
    600.3 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC01288.jpg
    DSC01288.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC01294.jpg
    DSC01294.jpg
    362.1 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC01296.jpg
    DSC01296.jpg
    290.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

HD_RoadDog

The Cyclone arived at the dealer today.

The Cyclone 3612 is now at the dealership in VA. I will attached a few photo's they sent me of the toy-hauler. Will take delivery this weekend going to do a thorough inspection and off to camp in Spartanburg and stay for a few days. A few of the changes in the 2011 model line you may see in the photo's. For instance the larger microwave with built in range hood. Mike Alpin told me today that it is not a half time convection oven but considerably larger than the previous Micro/ovens. The matress has been upgraded to a memory foam version a better comforter. Dexter ez-flex axles electric awning
hydraulic landing gear and a few other items. And they removed a few items like the under-body pull out storage, sub-woofer, independent slide out controls. Some good features lost but some nicer ones gained.

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 29

Hamshog

Hey HD Roadhog,

That's a nice looking interior! Wife loves the dark wood too! Good luck with your new rig!!!

Regards, Hamshog