Introduction - Wes and Katrina Wesley 2010 Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Welcome to the North Florida of the Heartland Owners Club.

Your chapter leaders are:

* Wes and Katrina Wesley (wesley1963) (profile)

The boundaries of this chapter are: North Florida (actual boundaries tbd)

Contact Wes and Katrina via PM or eMail

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Congratulations Wes and Katrina. It's always a pleasure to welcome new Chapter Leaders!:)

Hogladyrider

Congrats!

Congratulations, Wes we are also BH owners here in Florida, awaiting to hear what is considered Northern FLorida as we are more north than central FL and we would enjoy meeting other local Heartland owners.
Susan

jbeletti

It's all good Susan. Doesn't matter where you are. All Heartlanders are welcome to join any chapter. Look for Wes's announcement soon on a luncheon.

Jim

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Hey, Congratulations Wes and Katina I know you'll do a great job. Of course the added benefit is that you'll have so much fun while doing it. Just keep making those brownies and you'll have more Chapter members than you know what to do with.

Great meeting you both in Tampa.

Keith

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Wes & Katrina we welcome you as new chapter leaders in the Eastern Region. Looks like we'll be planning to travel a little further south in the future.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Congratualtions Wes and Katrina. Hope you two are doing well. Have you been feeding the birds???? LOL

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. We are eager to get a good crowd together for the luncheon. It is going to be a pleasure working with all the great people here on the forum.

Wes & Katrina

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader
Re: Introduction

WES AND KATRINA;
My wife and I are just a little south of Daytona, would like to hear from you guys concerning rally's, outings, ect. Would like to see active group.

Just got back from Good Sams (Louisville) show. Hot there for sure. Looking forward to less heat here, 108 heat index, was just about to try and get our little community of Samsula renamed to Hades, Fl. Fires starting here every day now.

Jim & Harriet

hi folks, we are from a bit farther north - Roanoke, VA, but are considering driving south this coming winter and would
love to be in touch with Florida Heartlanders. Looking forward to hearing about some Florida "events."

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired

This is wonderful news Wes and Katrina. Thank you for stepping up and when that happens, Good things follow! I really hope we can make you rally soon.. I love Heartland Rallies. Florida would be a great state to start in and then keep going up the coast, Rally to Rally. Oh wait, Duane still works... I am sure you will get lots of support and luckliy you have more RV weather than we do.. Have fun doing it..

MICKEY

Past Florida Chapter Leader

Wes and Katrina;
We just got back from joint NC/SC rally where we met a lot of great owners, and hopefully made some new friends. We are looking to meet some of the many Floridians who are Heartland owners. I sent out earlier reply but haven't heard from anyone. Just give us a call or email and let us know about events and you can count us in.
Mickey and Bonnie Meredith
New Smyrna, Fl.
386-424-8643

Jim & Harriet

Glad you all had fun in Mt. Airy - we could not make it to that rally
but have been to many others. Looking forward to going to Florida
whever a rally is organized.
Safe travels...

Status
Not open for further replies.