Chapter now forming - looking for a leader...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Welcome to the Tennessee Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club.

Your chapter leader is:
  • TBD - now accepting self-nominations (TBD)

The boundaries of this chapter are: To be determined

If you are interested in being a chapter leader, please contact Jim Beletti (email link).

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Jim, Are you aware of any chapter in Mississippi? We would be willing to help organize a get together. Also would be interested in participating in Tennessee group.

jbeletti

hoganc,

PM me with your number and we can chat later this week about coordinating a get together in 2011 in MS.

Jim

jimtoo

Jim, Are you aware of any chapter in Mississippi? We would be willing to help organize a get together. Also would be interested in participating in Tennessee group.

As Mr. Beletti cast out the line with fresh bait attached.....(Tupelo is not far from Tennessee)....maaayybbbee the line will streacaacch just far enough......AWWW ... he feels a nibble....does he set the hook????

STAY TUNED... for more exciting news.....

jjwink

We are new Heartland owners and would be interested in joining a chapter in Tennessee or a surrounding state.

jbeletti

We are new Heartland owners and would be interested in joining a chapter in Tennessee or a surrounding state.

Hi JJ,

There is no TN chapter at this time. Waiting for a Club member to step up and volunteer to lead the chapter for 2011. When you join the Heartland Owners Club, you will be put into the NC chapter. Later, should a TN chapter form, you will be automatically moved into that chapter.

Jim

jimtoo

WHAT?????? Has he got two hooks on the line and both baited????.... Ooohhhhh ,,, I feel a nibble coming....

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Maybe we need to combine Ms, Al, and Tn to form a chapter: Msaltn

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Jim - when are ya coming to TN? I still haven't ruled it out yet but need to understand more of what it details. Also - right now I'm running a United Way campaign for work so my time is a little tight until the middle of November. B--

jbeletti

Byrd,

We hope to break ground in the spring and close in the fall. We will check-in on the build in TN a couple times during the year. Let's plan to speak by phone about details of leading a chapter. May I call you this week?

Jim

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Byrd, you do realize that if you and Nathan become the Tenn chapter leaders, and I think you guys should-you would do a great job, that you will have trouble makers in your chapter like Jim B. :D

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Nathan and Byrd, I agree with Larry.I think you guys would make great chapter leaders.It is alot of fun.Go ahead, jump in and get your feet wet.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Sure Jim - we are home this weekend for once because I've got a bunch of honey-do's for Nathan to complete - patio pavers, storm door on new sun room, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

Sure Jim - we are home this weekend for once because I've got a bunch of honey-do's for Nathan to complete - patio pavers, storm door on new sun room, etc.

Jim B must have had some really good bait...I can even feel the line tightening here....OHHhhhh... he is about to set the hook... and it is a triple hook,,, with sharp barbs... and after the honey-do's...they will NEVER get off the hook...:D Another hooked Heartland Family .... I can see it now... I would like to announce that....Nathan & Byrd,,, are...........

This reminds of something I did about 3 years ago.... I said,,,"Yes"....and it wasn't to my wife about getting married.....It was a question Jim B ask.......So now I also feel married to the Heartland Forum and Family... It is the best,,, we are family.

Jim M

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.