Heartland coverage at 2010 Winter Shows

cableman

We were at an RV show yesterday in Pittsburgh pa. and saw probably 4 or 5 heartland dealers at the show. It is really nice to know we have that kind of representation within 100 miles of us. When I had my north trail at the shop for the 90 day punchlist, I was informed that the dealer we bought it from was going out of business. This made us feel alot more at ease an found a couple dealers that will service our unit. Also found a real nice landmark that maybe our next 5ver.

Cheryl

We were at that show Saturday. We were excited to finally see not 1 but 2 Landmarks, usually they only have Big Horns and the toy haulers. And met a Heartland rep Kevin Finn, nice meeting you Kevin. The Rushmore won Best of Show!

jbeletti

Hi Cheryl,

Kevin Finn is the brand manager for LM/BH. Glad you got to meet him.

By the way, while I was at the Tampa show, I met owners of the 26th unit we ever built - a classic LM Golden Gate :)

They'll be at the rally in Nashville and they were at Goshen last yet too.

Hope you and Nelson are well.

Jim

kkamshop

There were 2 Heartland dealers at the Indianapolis show. They had North Trail, Elkridge, Sundance and Big Country lines.

It was cool to walk into an Elkridge with basically the same floorplan as our Augusta!

Cheryl

Hey Jim,
We're great. Hope all is well with you and yours.
This year you have the rally planned on my family reunion weekend. It's in Kentucky. So looks like we won't make it again. I was reading the Ohio and PA chapter threads on their rallies though. Hope to get to one or maybe even both of them.
Nelson wants to know if you have a list of the owners of the 1st 50 units produced?
Cheryl

Cheryl

Thats ok I told Nelson you probably wouldn't know. Thanks for showing him that once again, I'm always right!:D