Order Lead Time?

Hi:

I was wondering what the lead time is for ordering a new trailer and having it delivered to the dealer?

We are looking at ordering a 31 BDSS and would want it for the week of May 10th.

Thanks in advance.

PS. We the dealer is located in Southwestern Ontario Canada.

Ross

Hi Ross,
I ordered a new 2011 North Trail 5th wheel from a dealer this fall. It was delivered to the dealer in 4 weeks.

Bob&Ellen

Hey, "North Trail" have a minute? We see you have a Ford diesel. We are considering getting a newer truck for our new trailer. We're thinking of a Super Duty 250, looking for '08 or newer and probably diesel...any pro's or con's? Would you purchase your same truck again? Any suggestions?

PSF513

Ford F-250 Diesel

Bob & Ellen: I have an 08 F-250 that I use to pull my Big Country 3550 with no problems. It is a very hard working truck. We have been very pleased.

caissiel

The NT is 1/2 the weight of our trailer. If you want a 2008, you might be ahead to get a 2007 with low mileage and get the 200K guaranty, without all the exhaust stuff. Some 2008 are 5 MPG worst then the older ones. In 2009/10 they have a different differential and gained some mileage but the torque is hardly more then the 2007.
If the grill is a concern, its a price to pay.