Details:
------------------------------

• Number of sites held: 0
  • Site fee: Included in Event Fee.
  • Club Member Event fee: $0 Per Person
  • Non-Club Member Event fee: $0 Per Person
  • Potluck: No

• Event Leader: wesley1963 (click to contact)

Additional Info:
All owners and forum members are invited. The salad bar includes 2 types of lasagna and 2 soups for $10.95, add all-u-can-eat meat for only $3. The meats are carved/served at the table. We have reserved seating for 20 and may reserve more if needed.
Please feel free to contact me by phone or on the forum!

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Wes,

Carol and I plan to be there. We look forward to great food and a fun time at lunch.

What time is the luncheon planned? I do not want to miss any food because I am late.....

Last edited:
Hi Terry,

The lunch is at 12 noon, sorry for not posting the time properly...

We will be looking forward to seeing you and Carol again, be sure to come with an empty stomach :D

hillsonwheels

Howdy,

Since we only live about 20 miles from the restaurant we would certainly like to be part of the "lunch bunch." But, I have two long standing Dr's appts that bracket the 12 o'clock start which I have to keep. :( Haven't eaten there, tho I did have a couple meals in the same type place while on a mission trip to Brazil to help build a church. :)

Enjoy! Perhaps we'll be able to catch the next one.

Dick and Reta Hill---P. S. Are you the folks that had the WI set up at the Goshen rally??

Sorry to hear that you won't be able to attend the lunch.
Would love to get together for another lunch some time, I luv to eat.
We are the ones that had the Wii outside, that's how everyone remembers us! lol

Wes and Katrina

Jim, did that birdie look like this??

If so, we have a fix for him...

Attachments

• Birdie.jpg
    Birdie.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Owliver at Tampa RV Show.jpg
    Owliver at Tampa RV Show.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 33

jbeletti

It sure did. That was a fun rally in OH and it was great meeting you and Katrina there.

Sure was an bird though. Nothing a plastic owl won't take care of though.

Wish I could join you for lunch in FL but I hope to be just as warm in Donna, TX having lunch with a hundred or more Heartlanders that day :)

Have fun!

Jim

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Saundra and I will try to make it. I need to check something out tomorrow before I can state for sure.

We lived in Sao Paulo Brazil for a couple of years in the late '70s and hope the restaurant is half as good as we remember the ones down there.

How many reservations do you have as yet?

Bobby A

HI Wes,

Not sure but thought I e-mailed you, but just in case you didn't receive it, Lisa and I plan on attending, see ya on the 18th.

Bobby

Re: Luncheon planned for Feb 18, 2010 in Florida

Chuck,

Hope you and Saundra can make it. So far we have 22, and 8 possibles. I talked to the manager and he said we may go from 20 up to 45 people.
I don't believe this restaurant is quite as good as Brazil's, but it is definitely better than half!

cdbMidland

Wes, we will be bringing another couple with us - Austin and Priscilla McCallister. They are in the same park as we are and they recently purchased a Big Country. See you next Thursday.

cdbMidland

Wes, please add one more to the group from Tiki Village in Lakeland. Steve Claywell, a full-timer in a Bighorn is also coming with us - total of five.

Chuck, glad to hear 3 more owners are coming. Adding them to the list. Thanks, Wes

CFieguth

We are not yet full fledged members of the owners club. We just recently discovered that there is an owners club. I have posted at least twice; but we are still not being recognized on rhe forum. We have been Sundance owners since October of 2007 and we are on our 2nd unit. Went from 2008 2900MK to 2009 3012RE.
I have a lot of questions to ask and wonder if it is possible to join you for the meet and greet in Ocala tomorrow?

We are currently parked in Kissimmee, Florida about a 100 miles or so away.

We have already benefited from the information received on the forum and we are very thankful of the support we have received.

Email us direct, if you want, at: col-lin@hotmail.com

Thanks and best regards,

CFieguth
Kissimmee, Florida

I'd like to thank everyone who attended the luncheon today. We had 25 participants join in the fun.
This was our first gathering of the N. FL chapter and we are very happy with the turnout. We'll get another activity going soon.

Wes & Katrina

jbeletti

I'd like to thank everyone who attended the luncheon today. We had 25 participants join in the fun.
This was our first gathering of the N. FL chapter and we are very happy with the turnout. We'll get another activity going soon.

Wes & Katrina

Wes and Katrina,

Thanks for putting this event on. Twenty-five in February - great! Wish I could have been there but had an event here in Texas.

Jim

Wes and Katrina,

Thanks for putting this event on. Twenty-five in February - great! Wish I could have been there but had an event here in Texas.

Jim

Hey Jim,

Hope all is well in TX. We all wished you could have been here too, but you can't be in two places at once. You will be given plenty of notice for another event, especially if it happens to be a cruise!

Status
Not open for further replies.