cyclone 3210

high00

I am trying to find out some information on the model 3210. The main question I have is, How big is the garage? What is the overall length? I'm not worried about wieght, I like the 3795 but it is just a little to long for where I go. Any info on this matter would be gladly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kent

high00

Does anybody answer this forum.

If you don't have the specs yet just say so.
I don't want to sound mean, but I just want a little information on this new model. I'm planning on a purchase within a 2 months. I like the Heartland product, I just need info on MODEL 3210

Thanks,
Kent

Scott

The garage on the 3210 is 10' by a little over 8'. I've got to tell you, we are getting all kinds of response out of this new floorplan and I was just in one last night and it is awesome. Especially for the length.

ST

amp

I am very interested in the 3210 as well, When will they be at the dealers to look at?

Will they be at the Boat and RV show in Louisville, KY this coming winter?

Thanks

high00

Thank you Scott

Just what I thought a 10' garage. My machine might fit in it but was looking for 11-12' garage in a trailer that is not 38 feet long.

I'll just keep looking around and checking back.

Thanks
Kent

Scott

3210s

The 3210 are going to be VERY popular it seems. We are already retail selling them through dealers who don't even have them on their lots yet. They should be arriving on dealers lots in the six weeks. I will try to get photos up on the web site asap, so keep an eye out for that. I'll also post some photos of the new 4210 triple slide - which is also proving to be a really popular floorplan.

ST

noccar

Are there any weight specs available for this trailer yet? I am interested becasue the length is much better for where I need to go and I am looking at pulling with a 3/4 ton truck.

vegasjoe

I would also like see the spec's on this trailer. I find it hard to believe that someone would buy a trailer without knowing the spec's?

amp

I would want the specs and to actually see one first, but the size and layout have me interested.

Scott

3210 and 4012 SPECS

Here's what I have on the specifications for the 3210:

Length - 33'-8"
GVWR - 18,000 lb.s
Dry Weight - 10,950 lbs.
Hitch Weight - 2,130 lbs.
Width - 101"
Fresh Water - 75 gal.
Grey - 90 gal.
Black - 45 gal.
3 Axles (5,200 lb. ea.)

Here's what I have on the specifications for the 4012:

Length - 40'-10"
GVWR - 18,000 lbs.
Dry Weight - 13,696 lbs.
Hitch Weight - 2,989 lbs.
Width - 101"
Fresh Water - 110 gal.
Grey - 90 gal.
Black - 45 gal.
3 Axles (5,200 lb. ea.)

high00

Thanks for the info Scott.

Not to rush your or anything. Are you going to put some pictures up on the site? Do any dealers have one of these units yet?

I would really like a 12' garage but a 10' might work, I'm a little interested.:D

Scott

3210 Pictures

Guys,
Sorry that your thread hasn't been popping up on my email -but Yes, we do have pictures on the web site (www.heartlandrvs.com) go to the Cyclone page and click on Gallery, and then on the 3210.
The MSRP, depending on options, is in the $45,000 range.

ST

vegasjoe

3210 options

Is it possible to delete the loft, put a full size door into the garage and put queen beds in the rear instead of twin size? Also what would the MSRP be on a Full throttle with the AV metal pkg.?

Scott

We are just getting started on these 3210's and honestly, they are for a nitch market - those who want smaller coaches with a more modest sized garage for what typically is their motorcycle(s), so no, we are not going to be able to do any custom coaches at this time.

According to the MSRP sheet, that unit's "sticker" price with the packages is going to be around $53,000. Obviously, you can do better than that working with your dealer.
If you want to start talking specifics on the pricing, you really need to be talking with one of our dealers.

ST