Tampa Show

Bobby A

Well another Tampa show has come and gone and we had the opportunity to work the owners table with Jim B and other fellow Heartland Owners. It was a pleasure to meet all the volunteers and spend some time with Jim. I would like to say thanks to Jim Belitti and Heartland for allowing us to be part of this show and we hope we had made a impact on future owners. It was a pleasure, and we would love to do it again next year.
Thanks again,
Bobby A & Lisa

jbeletti

Bobby and Lisa,

Thanks so much for your help. I had fun with you and the 7 other volunteer couples at the show. I look forward to doing this again next year in Tampa and maybe even this fall in Hershey.

Jim

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Bobby and Lisa,

Thanks so much for your help. I had fun with you and the 7 other volunteer couples at the show. I look forward to doing this again next year in Tampa and maybe even this fall in Hershey.

Jim

Just let me know when you get the "Hershey Sign-Up Sheet" ready and we'll be there!!:)

Are you staying at jamar camp ground? If so this is bob from the south side of the park. I was on site 1103 hayley ave. My e-mail is in the campground directory. Send me an e-mail with your e-mail address. We are in calf. And it was 81 deg. Today. Better then fl. This winter.

Bob