Positive Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwmcguir

Browns election in Mass. has to be a great thing for the RV and conservatives as well. The President in his speech there mocked Brown for driving a Pick Up. I believe all of must drive Pick Ups. (nearly all anyway) and if you don't you still drive a large SUV if you are towing a camper. This will help us sort out the mess we are in and hopefully get us back to-wards looking at things in more than one way. Certainly many folks opinion or he wouldn't have won in that part of the country.

caissiel

Last month the most car sale model was the F150 at 33,000 compared to the next rival at around 23,000.

Delaine and Lindy

Prayers answered.....

I can only say the day is a little brighter today than yesterday. We supported Scott Brown as best as we could and our money was spent to save our country. As for Trucks, I Love Trucks and have alway had at least one and if I could make all the decisions I would only have Trucks or a Suv. There is always a need for a Truck. Scott Brown also has about 200,000 miles on is Chevy. And he will be driving it to Washington, DC. Real men drive Trucks. GBY...

jmaguire

I think the career politicians in Washington (both republican AND democrat) are going to get scared. Hopefully the people will remember that we need to clean house. RE-ELECT noone. It is the only way we can get our country back. They have ruled with the idea that we are too stupid to know what is good for us for too long. We the people need to run OUR country.

boatdoc

I think the career politicians in Washington (both republican AND democrat) are going to get scared. Hopefully the people will remember that we need to clean house. RE-ELECT noone. It is the only way we can get our country back. They have ruled with the idea that we are too stupid to know what is good for us for too long. We the people need to run OUR country.

AMEN, Vote them ALL out no matter what party!!!!

DMitch

I agree, get them out and put some common sense back down there! We all need to keep the wave moving in our own states.

Status
Not open for further replies.