2009 BH with a laminated Roof?

I am looking to buy a left over new 2009 BH 3670RL from a dealer. He told me it has a laminated roof design. From my research that did not happen until 2010 models. He said it was a late production 09. Could this unit have the laminated roof? VIN # is: 5 S F B G 3 6 2 3 9 E 2 0 2 2 0 0
I also called my county clerk with this VIN # to get an estimated cost of tax, title, and licenses fees and she could not get it to come in her computer for the state of Colorado. Is this a good vin #?

Thanks Charlie

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
I would think that since it has not yet been registerd that she wouldn't find anything on it yet.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I agree with Mark. Unless the coach has been plated, your DMV wont know anything about it. Your dealer has to file the papers 1st. Call HL and ask them and give them the VIN#. It might be a late 09 by the VIN#...3-09 I think. Bob:D

jddugan

VIN decode

Here's a link to decoding the VIN numbers for Heartland. According to this the number you posted is not configured correctly.
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=1115&highlight=vin+number

2010augusta

I doubt it was a late enough 2009 model to have the lamainated roof. We bought our 2010 in Nov. 2009 and its trailer is 204085, and we were told it was one if the very early 2010's

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Im not sure if the VIN# explanation that is on JB's old post is correct. Mine is a 07 but the VIN# has the month and year of manufacture in it. Maybe the new ones are different. I think I would call HL and get the real scoop and double check the VIN# again.

tcbrady

This unit was purchased by Stalkups RV in Wyoming. It is a 2009 3670RL that was built in August of 2008. This unit would have a laminated floor and I'm 90% certain that it does not have a laminated roof. Hope this helps with your questions.
thanks!

K

Kevin_Finn

There is a easy way to tell if it does, that would be go inside the unit stand on the steps and hit the ceiling if it gives it is not laminated if it is solid then you have a laminated roof.

Just a suggestion!

jbeletti

Laurent,

I don't believe users can make their own threads sticky. Also, once threads have run their course in the ATF (ask the factory) forums, it's my goal to have them moved out to more relevant forums. The ATF forums are not for ongoing discussions.

Jim