Mor-ryde IS

ralphpam

After talking at length with Mor-ryde we are leaning towards getting the Independent suspension. I remember that someone had it done and posted pictures of it. Does anyone remember the sight and how I can get to it again. Thanks for your help.

smday

i don't remember the site. But i can take some pics of mine when i get my trailer back tommorrow. We just had ours installed last week.

smday

Yep looks like mine. Keith is the one that did mine. Didn't stay in the parking lot though because its winter. Stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Goshen.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
when we had ours done we were allowed to stay in the RV inside the building at night. While they were working on it during the day we stayed in their customer lounge. They supplied coffee & donuts for breakfast and our lunch. Great customer service. Their lounge has wi-fi for free too. Very comfortable chairs.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
We stayed at a motel near Elkhart Campground.

We didn't want to get up at 6am and vacate the trailer.

I am retired and don't get up early. DW sleeps later than I do and I really didn't want her to be tired, and grumpy..:p

That is called self preservation.:cool:

BC

porthole

Retired
when we had ours done we were allowed to stay in the RV inside the building at night. While they were working on it during the day we stayed in their customer lounge. They supplied coffee & donuts for breakfast and our lunch. Great customer service. Their lounge has wi-fi for free too. Very comfortable chairs.

Ditto for me.

porthole

Retired
I looked at Bob's install pics and have added some of my own.

I took these at the shop and they show several axle sets in various stages of build.

The painted black axles are mine and were built and ready for my appointment.

These are well built assemblies, and I think justify the expense involved with the install.

Attachments

• MR_IS_build_01.jpg
    MR_IS_build_01.jpg
    379.3 KB · Views: 38
  • MR_IS_build_11.jpg
    MR_IS_build_11.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 38
  • MR_IS_build_10.jpg
    MR_IS_build_10.jpg
    320.7 KB · Views: 36
  • MR_IS_build_09.jpg
    MR_IS_build_09.jpg
    356.9 KB · Views: 36
  • MR_IS_build_08.jpg
    MR_IS_build_08.jpg
    324.3 KB · Views: 38
  • MR_IS_build_07.jpg
    MR_IS_build_07.jpg
    349.4 KB · Views: 33
  • MR_IS_build_06.jpg
    MR_IS_build_06.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 33
  • MR_IS_build_05.jpg
    MR_IS_build_05.jpg
    291.7 KB · Views: 37
  • MR_IS_build_04.jpg
    MR_IS_build_04.jpg
    404.1 KB · Views: 38
  • MR_IS_build_03.jpg
    MR_IS_build_03.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 37

porthole

Retired
The set with the rotors and brakes are an 8K set. The 8k option was an additional $350 per axle.

The last picture is the electric over hydraulic pump for the disc brakes.

Disc brakes are not required with the up grade to the IS and actually more than doubles the cost of the install.

Attachments

• MR_IS_build_12.jpg
    MR_IS_build_12.jpg
    399.1 KB · Views: 38
  • MR_IS_build_15.jpg
    MR_IS_build_15.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 38
  • MR_IS_build_18.jpg
    MR_IS_build_18.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 37
  • MR_IS_build_19.jpg
    MR_IS_build_19.jpg