Shower height?

travlingman

Went and looked at some Bighorns today. However, the dealer we visited, had early 2006 models, and one late 2006 to look at. And he had not bothered to clean them either. But to my question. The only thing we did not like was the height in the shower. I am 6'2" and my wife 5'11", and when we tried the shower, our heads were in the skylight to fit in it. Has the height been changed for 2007 models, or is this something the vertically challenged are living with?

nhunter

I have an early 06 and am 6' tall and have no problem at all.Wonder if some one goofed and mounted them to short, ie: they got a shorter shower installer?

sharmulst

I guess we will find out how well our shower fits a tall person next month. Our son is taking our BH3500RL to the Kansas State Fair in Hutchinson. He is 6' 2 1/2" tall. Both my husband and I find we have no problem but, of course, we are much shorter than Randy. By the way if anyone is looking for an enclosed cargo trailer of most any size our son owns Heartland Trailer Sales (no connection to Heartland RV) here in Wichita. He also has horse trailers. He will be a vendor at the fair. Just a little pitch for him.
Sharon

ChopperBill

Ours is one of the last of the 06 3055RL and I am 6'3" and have no problem. Not as roomy as our home shower but nice and comfy.