So excited!!

cashb

Brand, Spankin' new Sundance 2900MK will be here tomorrow!! YEEEEHAAAWW! Lots of work to do, loading two tons of stuff from previous fifth-wheel, but it's a chance to weed out the stuff we never used or needed anyway! Fingers crossed that most things will function properly.. Thanks to everyone for all the great info and I'll keep you informed on any issues.

jimtoo

Hi cashb,

Glad your getting your unit tomorrow.. Please do a really good PDI.

Then go camping and enjoy your new toy.

Yes,,, buy all means weed out the old stuff you don't need... 1/2 wife's clothes, :mad: at least 1/2 the unnecessary dishes and decorations,,,, ohh... check her shoes really good.:confused:..probably got way to many....But be sure you keep all the wrenches, tapes, saws, drill press, table saw,,,you know the other stuff you just never know when you will need it.:D

Then, if you do that, enjoy your new camper, cause you will probably be all by yourself.:D

Have fun and enjoy.:D

caissiel

I feel with you, when we moved in the new unit, we placed everything in buckets ready to store in the basement. Well I was alone doing the transfer and it still took me 4 hrs. Since we were still living it the old trailer we just left the living things to transfer unpacked.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Jim, If we take out half our clothes we won't have anything to wear!! We have to have the shoes cause our feet have to match our outfit for the day. We have to look good for you guys. Kathy:D:D:D

GETnBYE

I thought it was required for us to have stuff packed that we never use, but that we just "might" need someday when we are camping 10000 miles away from walmart?
ENJOY and don't work to hard.