Added a toy lock
Installed a passanger side slide awning !! Factory said it wouldn't work
My daughter and her Boy friend are in the process of waxing it:eek::D
I will be installing lots more LED tail lights
And I will be installing a class 3 hitch for a bike carrier
Ohhh almost forgot a LED license plate light
So what else am I missing?

Wallace

And ya know I took them BUT the camera is at work...I get em posted tomorrow I just wanted to tease you guys!:p

jimtoo

Lets see now....

"Changed all the lower marker lights to LED's with Chrome covers"
Why did you cover them up???Wont that make them hard to see? :D

And not posting pictures,:mad:,, well,,, I guess I can use my super mod :rolleyes: powers and maybe keep you from doing anything :p untill pictures are posted..:eek:

Naww... I wouldn't do that...would I?:D

Jim M

Riverman

This thread is worthless without pictures.
And what is with the factory shipping out Cyclones with all but 6 of the lights LED's??

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Need pix...Wallace. BTW my address is........send the kids here. The Horn needs a good waxing also. Bob:D

dougw

That's what I wanted to know, does the daughter and b-friend travel? Nothing beats a good wax job. Looking forward to pictures.

Doug

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
On their way to Cali - have 'em stop off in Nebraska and wax mine...after they wash it! Great kids, huh? :D

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Notice how the young man is doing the waxing and the young lady is sitting holding the can of wax. She has got him trained already.

BTW, not only am I envious of your mods but look at that awesome indoor area you have to do them. Very nice!

Wallace

The shame to the indoor area is my 5er fits in there and there shouldn't be enough room. This is my service area for our Equipment business!
That is how slow things have been...:(NO snow,:confused: NO grass to mow,:confused: NO leaves to clean up:confused:.....Business are suffering around here usually we can keep very busy with snow equipment sale and people breaking things.
So I guess I will just open a detail shop for RV's:)

robnmo

Sweet, but got a question for ya. Do you have the single strip of LED's for tailights? I want to add 2 more strips on each side of the door (one middle and one towards the top) and tie in with the original lower one so we end up with 3 tailights per side. I haven't pulled the original's off yet to see what's inside the chase, got any ideas what's in there and if I could get wires up each door side? Better yet, ya could slide over to IN and do it and I'll give ya a new can of wax!:D

Wallace

Sweet, but got a question for ya. Do you have the single strip of LED's for tailights? I want to add 2 more strips on each side of the door (one middle and one towards the top) and tie in with the original lower one so we end up with 3 tailights per side. I haven't pulled the original's off yet to see what's inside the chase, got any ideas what's in there and if I could get wires up each door side? Better yet, ya could slide over to IN and do it and I'll give ya a new can of wax!:D

Funny you asked we are working on that I just got my lights in today from my vendor.
I am putting 2 more on each side.
I will be very easy...If you go inside your coach and look in the rear corners you will see down toward the bottom there is a piece of black carpet that comes up about 4' just remove it (2 screws) and there's your current wires. The rest of the way up is all open I plan on just duplicating what the factory did with the carpet.
I taped 2 up to the bumper but I'm not quite sure I like it......Still debating

Wallace

WAX!
Can you believe we went through a brand new can of Maguire's already!:eek:
WAX ON WAX OFF!!!!
My wife woke me up in the middle of the night and told me to quit moving my arms!:confused::p

Wallace

Come to think of it Let me give you guys a little heads up...
If you plan on changing out your marker lights the marker lights over the wheels is going to upset you when you remove it.
The factory sillycones these on and when they are removed it WILL take the vinyl decal with it.
Not a big problem for me cause I have my own vinyl plotter but just be prepare to either take the complete decal off or spend some change to get a new decal.
In my case I was using a smaller light so I did replace the vinyl.

porthole

Retired
You know - all this work not being collaborated with pictures leaves many of us suspect, and is against well known and published rules and requirements for all updates, modifications and changes. :D

jbeletti

...The factory sillycones these on and when they are removed it WILL take the vinyl decal with it...

Wallace,

Are you saying the factory silicone seals these units to the side wall and there are no screws holding the light base onto the sidewall? Or are you just pointing out the affect of pulling the base off the graphic? I know why we have silicone there but I am hoping you will confirm that we secure the light base to the sidewall with screws.

Thanks for clarifying.

Jim

Wallace

They are screwed on...
Just the fact of having screw and wiring holes allows the vinyl to pull off when you pry the silly cone loose!

jbeletti

Thanks for clarifying Wallace. Just wanted to confirm we were not gluing them on with silicone and no screws.

Jim