Looking at Heartland vs Hornet

pete2070

Newbe here!
After alot of looking I thought I'd buy a Hornet 32 tt. Until that is I kept seeing posts about Heartland tt on an RV web page. I looked at the Trailrunner 3200SB and all the great things the Hornet doesn't have, like an enclosed underside and heated tanks and a rock shield on the front. I guess we may go with this, if I can see one and you know kick the tires and stuff. LOL.
Does anyone have any thoughts either good or bad about the Heartland?

Thanks

Pete

Tom of Ypsi

Pete, Welcome to this site. There is plenty to read here, both good and bad mostly good, take your time and do your own evaluation. As for me I would buy another Heartland product. The factory response on this site has been good, the owners of Heartland coaches are very knowledgeable and this site is top notch.

jbeletti

Hi Pete,

Welcome to the forum. As Tom said, lots of information here from lots of owners. Enough that it should give you a real flavor for what you could be getting into.

Camping in the rain here today in the Wisconsin Dells. First time I had the Fantastic fans on all night when it rained. They are doing their job well, closing automatically.

Best of luck Pete,

Jim

jbeletti

Hi pete,

This forum is open to the general public and its focus is all Heartland RVs product. Their 5th Wheel and Travel Trailer products.

Jim