7000 lb. Axles on 3055

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Is it possible to order the 7000lb axles on the 3055? It would give one bigger and better ply tires in the 'G' rating. As well, can one get adjustable hangers so that the trailer can be raised or lowered according to TV, etc.? I had a problem this summer dragging the back of my trailer getting onto a ferry. My current Jayco Designer (97) is really low and I can't adjust?.../Doug

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
I talked to a dealer to day and they claim you can't, so you might as well close this thread..

I just had my springs replaced on my 09 3670 Bighorn. They were junk already, with only 9000 miles on the unit. Has anybody else had this problem?

Bobby A

I just had my springs replaced on my 09 3670 Bighorn. They were junk already, with only 9000 miles on the unit. Has anybody else had this problem?

One of my spring packs/bolt went out on my 2010 3580 B/H with less than 2000 miles on them, just had them all replaced with 8K springs under warranty by Lippert.

Tankie

Jimofhudsonville, Yes I owen the same BH (purchased in Jul 08) I have 10,000 Miles on it. Did your warranty cover it? I had a tech talk to Lippert and the claim they are not having problems with their 7000# springs. They claim I overloaded them. But it sounds to me that that is not true, so I have to pay to have it fixed. I sure ain't going to use Lippert parts.

jnbhobe

I ordered my 09---3370 with 7K axels and GY--G-614 tires. I also had the springs replaced at the 09 Goshen rally, The rear ones had flattened out. Lippert replaced all 4 springs and installed wet bolts, cost me $54.00. Jon