2011 MSRP Question

RickFox

When looking at the MSRP sheet (sticky) I noticed the hi-gloss sides and the hydraulic front jacks are forced options for 2011.

I also noticed that the Cyclone Package was $7800, and that the MSRP sheet showed the total options price (near the bottom of the sheet) was $7800.

Does this mean that the forced options are included in the base price of the Cyclone model ( $57,668 for the 3812), or does the price of the hi-gloss sides and the hydraulic jacks have to also be added to the $7800. If this is the case, it seems that the "Options" figure of $7800 should really be higher by the forced options amount?!

pineguy

When looking at the MSRP sheet (sticky) I noticed the hi-gloss sides and the hydraulic front jacks are forced options for 2011.

I also noticed that the Cyclone Package was $7800, and that the MSRP sheet showed the total options price (near the bottom of the sheet) was $7800.

Does this mean that the forced options are included in the base price of the Cyclone model ( $57,668 for the 3812), or does the price of the hi-gloss sides and the hydraulic jacks have to also be added to the $7800. If this is the case, it seems that the "Options" figure of $7800 should really be higher by the forced options amount?!

We ordered our 2011 3850 and yes the jacks and hi gloss have to be added to the options price..... But we ordered ours while our dealer was at the Louisville show and cyclone was offering a special for dealers where those 2 options were included for FREE as a promotion to generate orders. So if you are looking to buy I would assume that there are lots of dealers out there trying to add those onto the final price, but if they placed there orders at the show for their upcoming stock then those 2 items should be included in the price. The $7800 is just for the cyclone package.

Cyclone did the same for the 2010 models with the rear sofa in the garage, that option was included as a free upgrade but when I was looking lots of dealers where adding that option onto the price.

Hope this helps out.

Randy