Hillbilly limmo

Delaine and Lindy

Tow Truck....

Great looking Tow Truck, looks as if it has a nice Hauler bed. Seen one similar to that at Camping World in Robertsdale Ala. Thursday. It look as though it had a Chariot Hauler bed (6 Box). GBY....

truknutt

Committed Member
I used to drool over the Super Crewzer when it first arrived on the scene. Just couln't justify it back then..still can't.

Hey John, these folks don't unhook to have fun!! :D

Attachments

• Super Crewzer.jpg
    Super Crewzer.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 203
  • Super Crewzer 2.jpg
    Super Crewzer 2.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 196

caissiel

It sure beats the price you have to fork out for a diesel pusher motorhome. But still not my cup of tea. I like my F250.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
My buddy had a SuperCruzer for his TV. It was a great truck. Only problems are maintainance is expensive and when he parked it he had to pay for 2 parking places. No a good vehicle for sight seeing.

bill40

Had a black fulie,from 57 to 62. Sold it, we all do dumb things. It was a late production model can't even guess what it would bring at auction today. Back then 3900 was a lot of money.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Just picked up my new "limmo" last Friday. New 2010 F-450 with all the bells and whistles. Still so new I haven't finished reading the book on which button to push, when. Can't wait to take it out in the 12" of snow we are suppose to get here in Southeastern Virginia today (already have about 2" on the ground).

Attachments

• P1270006.jpg
    P1270006.jpg
    813.1 KB · Views: 43

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Just picked up my new "limmo" last Friday. New 2010 F-450 with all the bells and whistles. Still so new I haven't finished reading the book on which button to push, when. Can't wait to take it out in the 12" of snow we are suppose to get here in Southeastern Virginia today (already have about 2" on the ground).

Pretty ride Keith. Hide it from Pete.

Cant wait to see it in a few weeks. I won't even say anything about it being a Ford. (Oh, did I just say that out loud):D

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Very nice truck Keith.I wonder how that 450 will pull Santa's sleigh this Christmas?I guess Rudolf will get to stay home.

loafer

Keith sweet looking 450.
Met a fellow from Kansas last year who just bought a 2009 f450 white like yours very nice looking truck all loaded up.
Enjoy
Bill