Edison RV Expo

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We just returned from the Edison RV Expo. Spent some time talking with 2 Heartland Dealers but overall the units on display were mostly motor homes and entry level TT. Heartland showed one Elk Ridge, 2 North Trail TT and 2 North Trail 5ers. We did obtain permission from both dealerships place NJ HOC Chapter Brochures in the display units and I saw some even reading them as they were walking. Met a very nice couple from PA that were looking for the Bighorns and there were none.The wanted to see a 3055 so we were able to fill them in completely. I like to stand around show units to listen to the remarks people make as they exit. Many positive comments were heard today and negitive was only due to layout specifics.

We also met Heartland Sales Coordinator Brad Cyman. It was very nice to meet you Brad and thanks for the help with Scott's today. I wouldn't have found them without your help.

caissiel

At home to, we go to RV shows and they hardly have any models for us full timing RVers. We were very surprized at the show where we bought ours. We could walk in a few models and compare. And of course we were the first to grab on this model we own.

porthole

Retired
The Edison show has been such a poor show the last few years that I don't even bother going anymore, and I can get in for free.

Did you go to Harold's for dinner after?

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We came right home after the show because we were stopping a CW in Lakewood for a new bike rack. Getting a rear hitch on the BH so I don't run the risk of dumping our bikes off the ladder and causing an accident!

Both NJ Shows were awful this year.