2011 Brochure

Hamshog

When would Heartland be able to update it's website with the 2011 info on the rigs? Floorplans, specs, standards/options, and a new brochure... I'm hearing that the 3912 is going to be discontinued. Is this true??

Regards, Hamshog

Mike Aplin

The 2011 brochures are now starting to get to the dealers as well as the RV Shows. The website has been updated with all of the new 2011 floor plans and specs. The 3912 and 3914 are discontinued floor plans for the 2011 model year. Thank you, Mike

gpshemi

The brouchure is still 2009 though on there. Also I see changes on dealers lots that aren't reflected in the web literature. For example, I saw a 3612 with a cabinet where the mirror is shown and it appears that the panel has moved there. I guess what I'm asking is why is it the web site is always so dated?

Mike Aplin

The majority of the info on the website is current model (2011) info. We are currently updating our literature and our walk around videos to reflect the many new enhancements that we did to the product for the new model year. We will update the site as much as possible to reflect what we are currently producing. Take care, Mike

gpshemi

It's already updated...you just need to fix the link above.

//heartlandowners.org/uploads/cyclone/2011_Cyclone_Preview_Lit.pdf