Model # of converter in my 2009 Bighorn?

wyleyrabbit

I am planning on ordering the Progressive Dynamics remote pendant to be able to tell what it's doing. Anyone happen to know the model number of the progressive dynamics converter that would be in our 2009 Bighorn?

Mels Musty Music

We have an '07 and it was a 9260C which has a built in charge wizard. The reason I know is that some power problems just caused me to replace it. I now have a 9100(9160?) but have to get a plugable wizard. I'm pretty sure both models are rated at 60 amps.
Good luck.

wyleyrabbit

Do our converters have the "charge wizard" built in already? Or do I need to buy one of those too? If I do, is it possible to have both of them working simultaneously?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
wyleywabbit, I guess that the only sure way to know which converter you have would be to locate it and look at it. Although it is most likely a 9200 series. Not sure if all Heartlands use the same one. You might contact Heartland, with your VIN at hand. They may have that information. The 9200 series has the charge wizzard built in. The REMOTE PENDANT offers both manual and auto usage. Hope this helps.

Peace
Dave

Bobby A

Big Horn has a different converter than a Landmark, at least in 2010 model year, don't ask how I know.

Last edited: