Took delivery of our 2011 3812

dprince99

Yep, after lots of research we narrowed it down between the 3612 & the 3812.
Finally decided on the 3812 & took delivery last Saturday. The drive home went well, the 3812 tracks great altho backing into my driveway took about an hour.
Going to need a bigger approach to my driveway plus I live on a hill, not to mention a ton of practice. Anyway, this forum sold us on the Heartland products, knowing if we had questions we could find answers here.
Our dealer (National RV of Milan, MI) also helped to make our decision an easy one. The wife has been reserving camp sites sense we got home!
Thanks,
Dave & Ginny

Tom of Ypsi

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Cyclone

Since your wife is making reservations at different campgrounds you might consider the HL Michigan Chapter Rally Aug 26-29 n Ludington, Mi.

jimtoo

Hi Dave and Ginny,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a lot of great people here with tons of information and all willing to share.

Yes, try to get to the rallies and think of joining the Heartland Owners Club.

Enjoy the forum and your new toy.

Jim M

dprince99

Thanks Again,
Ginny called to make reservations for the Michigan Chapter Rally Aug 26-29 in Ludington, Mi. but we got an answering machine. We are awaiting a call back from the camp site. Also joined the Heartland Club yesterday.
Yaho, this is exciting! can't wait for summer.
Dave

truknutt

Committed Member
Welcome to the family! It's always great to hear that there's another Cyclone out there roaming the countryside. Have fun!

Hints

Congrats! I am soon going to be making a leap into a Heartland Toy Hauler. Glad to know, others are happy with their decisions!

gpshemi

We're you at the Novi show? We purchased from National RV Direct too. Picking it up this weekend. Hope it all goes well. Did you get a decent PDI? Or did they just rush you through it?