Just ordered our North Trail 21fbs

bdscre

Hello All,
We went to the Kansas City RV Show this weekend, just to look of course. We already have a 2007 High wall pop-up camper. We first saw the heartland edge m21, and really liked it (our friends bought one). The North Trail was tucked back in a corner, and we almost missed it. We walked in, saw the design, saw that a 78" mattress was an option (I am 6'4"), looked at the power awning, power stabilizing jacks, corner glass walled shower, etc..., and went home to sleep on it. The next morning, today, we went to the dealer and ordered one. Didn't even know about the expanding back bumper bike rack until I looked at the back of the sold unit they had. What a fantastic idea!. I needed a place for my generator. Now we just have to wait 6 weeks for delivery, and sell our pop-up.

Carl Engelhardt
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
2011 North Trail 21rbs
2007 Flagstaff 25/sc highwall (for sale).

jimtoo

Hi bdscre, Carl.

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and also to the Owners Family.
We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share.

Now the hardest park of buying a new RV....WAITING FOR IT!!! But hang there, the time will pass quickly, maybe not as quick as you want it though. But while your waiting you can enjoy the forum, get lots of ideas to keep you busy after you get you new one.

While your waiting, check out the rallies in your area and also the Heartland Owners Club has some great benefits.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Welcome to the forum and welcome to the Heartland Family! Wishing you many miles of happy travels!
You'll find lots of helpful people on the forum with great ideas and advice. In my opinion, you can't go wrong with a Heartland.

fishrag_1

CONGRADULATIONS!You just ordered only THE BEST Heartland TT! We love ours. Check out www.northtrailtalk.com. Introduce youself there and you'll be met by the best group of Heartland owners you'll ever meet.

Last edited: