3670 laundry bin BAG

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Don't have a bag...we use a regular laundry basket purchased from Walmart...fits just fine!

bigbird272

Laundry Bin

It is going to make a great shoe bin for us. It does have lots of great uses for sure. Guess I will find out next Monday when we pick up our new 3580 BH.

caissiel

What a great Idea using the place for the shoes.
Since we have a W/D in the unit we just place the light standup laudry bag in the shower.
Been doing that since we got the W/D. Put it in the hall when we shower.

SLJKansas

SLJKansas
It's the trap door just up the stairs hallway in our 3670rl. I remeber showing it to my DW, put can't sem to find it.

Shoes bin, may hold the DW shoes, not sure it's big enough my 2 pairs :)

May have to measure it and make one.

Thanks for the responses.

wdk450

Basket

We use a round, collapseable, spring-loaded, laundry basket, I think we got at Ikea, that fits the space well, and has handles to pull it out. We keep the detergent and dryer sheets in the bottom of the basket.

rick_debbie_gallant

We use ours for the metal detector and one of those aluminum cases for my wood carving tools.

I pryed up the two steps going upstairs and put piano hinges on them. works great for shoes, tools, quick clean up of dirty dishes when company is coming over etc.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We just use some laundry bags and keep them on the floor of the closet. In the floor bin, we keep the vacuum cleaner accessories, a soft side cooler for the boat, and a few other small odds & ends.

We use the laundry shoot as a tool box(light bulbs, tools, tape, etc). And we bought a laundry basket(tall) for the front closet(where the washer goes).

dotken

This area is reserved for the built in vacuum and the Pet food and treats. When this area is open all of our 3 scotties know that it is time for a walk or treat time!