Freightliner on Crankyape

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverRhino

Looks like a very nice truck!

One of these days....I sure would like to have one. I wish it wasn't all the way in GA...DW is glad that it's in Georgia :eek:

Delaine and Lindy

Big Trucks.....

Well I can tell you this, if you get a chance get in one of those Freightliner and take it for a spin. The interior will sell the Truck, and the Air ride Leather seats, that alone will sell your DW after she rides a few miles you might just have to spend some money, because the ride is awesome. And some of those prices aren't to bad. Keep in mind it will be the last Truck you will have to buy to tow a 5th wheel. And they hold their value very well vs a 1 ton Truck. And you will never have to worry about pin weight or gross weight. GBY....

Rockerga

Full-time WANNABE
Yes the wife was wondering why I needed a tissue!!!

Could not have said it better!

We are hoping my business takes-off then this is an option. Otherwise I don't ever see it happening. But a man can dream!:angel:

We want to travel the country upon retirement (Yeah right!!!) with a really nice 5ver or a motor coach.

slick42

Wow your right, I still have 10 years to go before full timing so maybe the dream will happen.:cool:
But for now I'll have to stick with what I have.
2009 Chevy Silverado LTZ package and my 2009 Northtrail 28 RLS ;)

slick42

Great combo!

:D Thanks I really wanted a deisel but I couldnt justify the added expense when I dont put enough miles on it right now. I have a take home vehicle so the truck sits in the driveway until we go camping.
I was pulling the trailer with a 1999 E150 Conversion van and it only has 48,000 miles on it and I bought it brand new also. When I retire then I'll get a deisel because we are going full time then.

Rockerga

Full-time WANNABE
:D Thanks I really wanted a deisel but I couldnt justify the added expense when I dont put enough miles on it right now. I have a take home vehicle so the truck sits in the driveway until we go camping.
I was pulling the trailer with a 1999 E150 Conversion van and it only has 48,000 miles on it and I bought it brand new also. When I retire then I'll get a deisel because we are going full time then.

We bought our diesel (too small a truck though!) for the same reason then started really looking at hauling and towing weights. A 3/4 is not enough "Hauling" capacity for any good sized 5ver. OK on tow weight though.

My 09 has 7000 miles on it, I use it only for going to camp only to haul my "stuff" to the RV. A gas 1500 would have been adequate for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.