Heartland Forums

bigbird272

This sure is a great site. I hope I do not have the problems a lot seem to have. At least I know what to look out for and pay particular attention to.

The posts on here have been very informative. Thanks to all who have responded to my various posts.

Rick

boatdoc

That's what makes this site great. If it's been a problem, it's been posted here and the fix. If something comes up and one keeps up on the forum, there's an answer or will be an answer quick.

cashb

Very minor problems with our new Sundance! And the vast majority who have had more challenging problems seem to have had good service and support. And if you are handy, many small things can be taken care of DIY. I believe attitude, flexibility, and reasonable expectations have everything to do with a positive camping experience! ( and life in general!) Good luck and happy trails to you!

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Very minor problems with our new Sundance! And the vast majority who have had more challenging problems seem to have had good service and support. And if you are handy, many small things can be taken care of DIY. I believe attitude, flexibility, and reasonable expectations have everything to do with a positive camping experience! ( and life in general!) Good luck and happy trails to you!

Very well put....:)