LED Display Not Working on Half-Time Oven

rshogg

Hi. I am an owner of a 2009 Heartland 28BH Fifth-Wheel. I purchased my trailer in September 2008 and in May of 2009, the LED display quit working on my half-time oven. I contacted my service rep who in turn contacted Midwest. Midwest informed him that they would need the entire unit sent back in and the process would take up to 8 weeks to complete. We decided to wait until we were done for the summer and send it in then. Now we are told the warranty is only for one year from DOP and mine has expired. This doesn't seem right.

Help please. :confused:

Ryan H.

csalmons

Ryan,

I am sorry for the confusion on this. I am would like to actually know who told you that, if it was someone from Heartland or a dealership. Our process is repair return, that is correct, but the turn around time does not now or has it ever taken 8 weeks to do. Depending on where you are currently located it usually takes no more than two weeks to get things handled. Please call 800-772-7262 and ask for me. I will help you out with this. It seems you were given some false information by someone and I don't think you should be punished for that. We are on eastern standard time here and it is almost 4pm. I will be leaving at 5pm, but i will be in the office tomorrow morning. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yianni

Our Halftime oven quit working a couple of months ago. Tami sent us a prepaid box to send it to them in and we had it back in less than a week and a half including weekends.
Their customer service is outstanding!

csalmons

Thank you for that Yianni! We really appreciate the nice feed back. I know we can't always do everything, but we really do want the Heartland customers to have a good experience with us. The repair return process does work pretty well. If the item is not in warranty we can still do a repair and return, there are just a few charges involved. We try very much to be honest and helpful with in our means. We generally will have some different options for you if you are out of warranty. Just call :)