Cyclone vs Road Warrior

psychlone

Between the Cyclone and the Road Warrier, which if any is the top dog, because they seem to be very similar in features and materials, and I found that smooth top range upper scale to the Cyclone.
1 more thing, are the 12 gallon Water heaters the type that act as a 16 gallon by overheating and mixing the hot with some cold, I saw them a few years ago and was sure that Heartland used them but now I cant find that info anywhere. Tia.

Hamshog

Hey Psychlone,

The Cyclone is the top of the line hauler for Heartland. I think the 12gal W/H acts as a 16gal if you run the gas and electric at the same time...

Regards, Hamshog

Riverman

I believe they are 12 gallon regardless of what it is running on...propane or electric. It does have the option of either or both together.

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
I've heard the CYCLONE is the ultimate RV on the planet...period! If you don't believe me - just listen to the voices in my head, they'll tell you! :D :D

porthole

Retired
The Cyclone has more standard items and some items that are not available,
upgraded counter tops being one not available on the RW and Gel coated sides being standard on the cyclone.

Mike Aplin

Actually the new 2011 Road Warrior does have upgraded solid surface counter tops which replaced the std. laminated tops that we were currently using. If you check out our website, you will start to see many of the new enhancements for both products as we continue to update all of our products on the website daily. Thank you, Mike

Mike Aplin

It is true that we use a 12 gal. gas/electric water hearter with DSI. The rating is actually 16.2 gal. because of the quicker recovery time I believe by running the gas and the electric at the same time. Most 12 gal. water hearters do not have the same capacity as the one we use on Cyclone and Road Warrior. Thanks, Mike