2011 Landmark Grand Canyon Demo Coach

jbeletti

Several have asked to see pictures of this beauty so I took a few interior shots and put them online here.

This is my 2011 Landmark Grand Canyon demo coach. This thing is awesome!

Over the next few weeks, I'll add more interior pictures as well as a full compliment of exterior pictures.

I just spent the last 2 days moving into the unit. Today I installed an external cellular antenna on the ladder. Had to drill a hole in the rear cap of an RV I've never towed yet :eek:

Lippert came by and gave me a lesson on how to use the Lippert Electronic Automatic Leveling System. Pretty cool. I'll explain it in more detail at a later date - along with pictures :D

Then, a factory rep from a company out of Canada, along with Lippert, their US partner, gave me a lesson on how to use the Air Suspension. ::what did Jim say? :eek: :eek::: Yep - we are demo'ing an air ride suspension. I will be giving it a good workout in February, all the way down to the Mexican border (the RGV - not across the border) and back to Chicago - all with a standard pin box. Yee gads!! The air suspension folks feel that I will not need it. I do have an air ride suspension (Link Mfg) on the F550 - so perhaps they are right. So for now, I have the cool hitch cover on the standard pin box - and a Trailair Tri-Glide back at the plant as my backup plan - should the RV suspension not help to eliminate chucking and up/down bounce.

More later.

Jim
Sleepy at a hotel in Mishawaka, IN ;) (that's one eye closed - not a wink - where's a "sleepy" emoticon when you need one?)

jimtoo

You better have everything in the correct place,,, Nancy will be looking I'm sure.

Are you going to park it for a few days till the Houston Rally?

Jim M

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
OK, let me be the first to put "dibs" on this one when you're done with it. :) I liked the Rushmore better, but Ray really likes the Grand Canyon. This one will do nicely and I can wait... LOL After all, all the bugs will be worked out and it will be road tested already when you're done.
Really, really nice rig. I love my 3370 and hadn't really seen anything that would make me want a new one until these 2011 Landmarks. I appreciate the looks inside the cabinets, as that was my only remaining question on them.
May you guys enjoy every single mile you put on it.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Nice Jim, Vey Nice. Right down to the slate decor that we have in our Pinehurst. If you ever dediced you want to go back to the Pinehurst, I'll be more than willing to sacrifice my Pinehurst and swap for your new Grand Canyon. Just a friend helping a friend if you know what I mean!!:)

Now, I gotta see if the factory can swap out my vanity and shower for that new vessel sink vanity and rounded shower front you have!!

Keith

jnbhobe

WOW JIM !!!! Sure does look nice. Like all the windows. Can't wait to see it in person. Enjoy !!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Jim, love the coach. I did see one thing out of place though. In pic #4 there is all kinds of white stuff showing through the windows....What is that??? :confused::confused::confused:
Nice coach, can't wait to see it in a couple of weeks.

Peace
Dave

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Wow Jim, Nice looking coach. Looking foward to seeing it at Willow Tree. Hope
everything goes well on your first trip.

Mike

Tom of Ypsi

Thanks for the pics. Nice looking coach and hope to see more pics in the very near future. Hope they have one at the Houston RV show or hopefully an up close and personal look here in Houston.

SilverRhino

Jim....Thought with your pull you would have been able to get a BC...just kidding :D

Sharp rig! If I was full-timing this looks and sounds like it would be the ideal coach. Good luck getting it on the road!

Travel Safe!

It's amazing the changes they've made between your 2011 GC and our 2011 GC. Or perhaps as a demo they did things differently with the interior. But we certainly do have a nice looking rig, don't we?;)

scott b

Gc

JB , its beautiful, Lisa and I had a chance to see one, when we were down in Quartzsite a couple weeks ago. We both really liked the layout with the exception of the Bathroom sink, didn't seem real practical, other than that the coach was great. I know you will get it all fixed up , and can't wait to see more pics. Scott

bill40

Nice digs love the bigger windows.Will check it out at the rally. You can keep the white stuff.

Makes us wish we had waited to buy. But then again if we had waited, we would never had met all of the great people on this forum. Our 3370 will be like new when it comes home from Elkhart, just wish we had it so we can hit the road. Getting restless in the cold.

netters1

Great RV Jim! We had a chance to see one at Ron Hoovers in Donna, TX a couple of weeks ago. I thought that Mac was gonna run inside and beg them to take our 2010 Augusta as a trade...lol. We are anxious to see you when you get to the RGV in a ocuple of weeks! :eek::eek:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Wow, Beautiful Coach! Have not seen a Landmark in awhile. Oh Honey, We need a bigger truck! Good luck Jim and drive home safe.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Very nice rig. Too bad it was snowing there. Please be careful on your way home.

Mark