3580 2009 Bighorn

bigbird272

3580 2009 Bighorn, No Bedroom Slide Sseals?

I am purchasing the above model from a local dealer. When I checked it I noticed that there was no rubber seal on the back of the bedroom slide. There were good seals on the other slide but not the bedroom? I checked two other Bighorns at the dealer and they had seals on the inside behind the bedroom slide. Why would mine not? I am having the dealer look at it. I pick it up on Monday Feb 1st.

Rick

Last edited:

jimtoo

Good catch Rick, it probably was just a mistake or the dealer needed it for another unit that was damaged. Like borrowed part to get customer on the road and never put it back on.

bigbird272

Thanks Jim. I have sent a couple e-mails to the salesman for follow up on it to ensure it is done but no reply. We will see Monday. But yes I think it a borrow from Peter to Pay Paul situation.

Bobby A

I am purchasing the above model from a local dealer. When I checked it I noticed that there was no rubber seal on the back of the bedroom slide. There were good seals on the other slide but not the bedroom? I checked two other Bighorns at the dealer and they had seals on the inside behind the bedroom slide. Why would mine not? I am having the dealer look at it. I pick it up on Monday Feb 1st.

Rick

Rick, now that I think back, and when I asked that same question, the answer I got was because of the difference between electric slideout on the bedroom and Hydraulic, if I was a betting man I would say the other unit you looked at has a hydraulic slide. Thats what I was told anyway. As I told you, mine doesn't have it on the inside either