DVD home theater sys. E Technology

artsbighorn

We have a 2008 .3670 Bighorn,with a E- Technology DVD home theater sys. installed.Does anyone have any info on this sys.Who makes them,where can we get good manual's,who sells them in the U.S.
Thank's for any help

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I can't find any reference to E-technology DVD or Home Theater Systems on the internet. Are you sure your brand isn't a Jenson? That's what is in all the other Heartlands I have seen, unless that was a unique supplier in 2008. You might try postingthis question in the Bighorn "Ask the Factory" section, or better yet, call Heartland Customer Service.

Rockerga

Full-time WANNABE
Going downhill versus the prior Jensen OEM units I thought would be impossible....GUESS NOT!:angel:

Two Hands

I think my post may have seemed flippant and I did not mean it that way. I just had not heard of E technology. The entertainment system in our 2007 Big Horn 3055RL consists of a Toshiba television and Zenith DVD/CD/radio combination with several small speakers. It works very well, sounds good, and we have not had any problems with it. It was sometimes complicated figuring out how to get everything to work, especially with two remotes. Make that three remotes with the converter box. The CEO/navigator often had to refer to the manuals which were included with all the other documents which came with the fifth wheel.

Perhaps you can find the manufacturer's website on the internet and possibly get a manual from there.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Al, I have an 08 Bighorn as well. The only system I am aware of is the Crappy Coby system. Well, I shouldn't say that because mine still works fine. No on/off button on the remote, but it still works. Maybe someone swapped yours out before you got it. Thought they were moving up. Best bet is to contact Heartland customer service. Have your VIN handy and they will be able to help you. 877-262-8032

Peace
Dave