Not a Prospective Owner anymore....

We almost were a part of the Heartland family a couple of years ago when we purchased a TT and were looking at a North Trail...well, we upgraded that Jayco for a new Elkridge 5'er 34QSRL and can't wait for delivery! :angel: We made back to back weekend trips to the KC RV show, did a lot of homework, asked quite a few questions to James Pearson - the HL Regional Sales Mgr who was there, much comparison of mfg'ers in this class, and are very happy with our decision. We felt very comfortable with both James' and our new dealer's professionalism, knowledge, courtesy, and straight talk....and, their last words of "welcome to the family". We have many trips already being planned, one of which will take us to Nashville - see you there!

jimtoo

Hey Rainbowillie,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and the Family... We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share.

Do a good PDI, as you know from past experience and have a ball with your new toy.

Now,,,, I just got to ask>>>> do you sing like Willie ...or... are you just pretty (good looking) like a rainbow????:D

Jim M

Jim - long story short, it's an old nickname from high school. :eek: I'm also a Shrine Clown and that's my name to the kids. It's hard to forget that name, isn't it?

jimtoo

Yes... for sure it is a good name... great that you can and do entertain the young ones.
We wont even go into the high school thing,, might be to risky...:D

But,,, I just had to ask,,, you know.. inquiring minds...??:D

Thanks
Jim M

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulation on your new rig. We worked the Knoxville RV show this past weekend and looked at a couple of Elk Ridges. Nice coaches. Enjoy and hope to meet ya in Nashville.