San Antonio Boat and RV Show

jimtoo

Hey everyone,, we will be in San Antonio at the Alamo Dome for the boat and RV Show tomorrow, Friday, Jan. 29th, so come on by and visit. We will be with EXploreUSA group right by the front door I was told. Will have some Heartland units and others, but guess what I will be pushing? HEARTLAND RV's! Also will be promoting the Heartland Owners Club.and forum. So, if your in the area come on by the Alamo Dome and visit.

Jim M

jimtoo

Well,,, it was a cold, windy day. People traffic was, I thought, a little on the slow side. Probably because it was cold and also Friday and some people still work for a living.

But all in all I think it was a good day,,, know for sure 4 units were sold today. I passed out some cards inviting folks to come and join the forum also.

Also got to meet Daric Fail, Regional Sales Manager for Heartland RVs and also attending and braving the cold was Mike Alpin who I think pretty much runs the Cyclone line. There was another Rep attending also and helping out and I am really sorry,,,, I forgot his name and did not get a card.

Considering the cold and wind and being outside, ExploreUSA did a great job of display and setup. Heartland RVs was well represented with a good supply of units.

The show continues Saturday and Sunday, so if your around San Antonio come on down to the Alamo dome, free parking for a change (try to park in lot C, it is the closest one on the North side) and the ExploreUSA display is outside, so you don't even have to pay to see all the latest units.

And who knows,,, I maybe back there on Sunday.:D

Jim M

rvn4fun

Since we are camped only about 30 miles from San Antonio, we were going to go, but the weather reminded us of what we thought we had left behind in South Dakota! We stayed by the fireplace, still enjoying our new BC.