2011 Landmark Literature

jbeletti

The 2011 Landmark literature is now available. It's a 6.9 MB pdf. Click here to download it.

Jim

Last edited:

HowardBJr

HowardBJr
The 2011 Landmark literature is now available. It's a 6.9 MB pdf. Click here to download it.

Jim

Jim,

Thanks for posting the new Landmark brochure. Below are some observations I had on it:
  1. I would have liked to see at least one interior picture of the Augusta and Oakmont. Especially the Augusta since we have one sitting on a dealer’s lot awaiting the production of our new truck so we can pick it up. :) A picture of the living area of the Oakmont taken from the kitchen would highlight a key unique feature of this floor plan. A picture of the kitchen taken from the living area would show off the best kitchen by far in the entire industry.
  2. The Hydraulic Landing Gear is listed as 14.46 times faster than electric on page 12 and 30 times faster on page 15. To me the 14.46 times faster implies more precision than is necessary. To me “more than 14 times faster” would be better marketing. Also the way the times are placed on the comparison chart gives the appearance that the times between the two is less than it really is because the cloud around the times visually appear to be part of the bar itself. I believe putting the times below the bars would better emphasize how much faster the hydraulic landing gear is.
  3. I believe the “Porcelain Sink Bowl” on page 15 should be deleted since it has been replaced by the vessel bowl.
I hope this feedback is helpful. If it’s too late to change the printed version perhaps the on-line version could be changed.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Jim, gotta question...I see in the brochure that all the units pictured have hard covered valances and lambrequins (sic) in the living rooms. However, in units that I see pictured in dealer lots they appear to have some "curtain" type of side cover, similar to what is used in the bedroom.

My question is, which are they actually using? I can tell you I would NOT want the "curtainy" thing...it's butt ugly...:eek:

jbeletti

Kathy,

Hard lambrequins. And they are cut higher at the table and sofa area so they are no knocked off the wall as easily. What you saw was product in transition.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
That's good to hear. Must be alot of "transition" units on lots...everyone I've looked at in the last two days has had the curtains...:)

jbeletti

Howard,

Thanks for the critical review of the LM literature. No matter how many times they are proofed by different people, including me, small things get through.

I think we just printed 50,000 of them :eek:

I passed your feedback onto our marketing director. He'll make changes to the electronic version and the next printing will be even more accurate :angel:

If you want some additional interior images of a 2011 Augusta for your own personal reference, please contact Kevin Finn (574-262-5992) at the plant and ask him to get with Marketing to send you some of the Augusta images not used in the new lit.

Thanks,

Jim