Deposit Paid for 2010 31 BDSS

jimtoo

Hi Traveller,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Family,,,, now the hard time begins... Waiting on the new toy...

I'm sure you will enjoy your new unit and when it's ready to pickup.. do a really good PDI... spend all day if needed, but check everything.

Think about the Heartland Owners Club and also making some of the rallies.

Jim M

irvin56

Welcome aboard

We have a NT 31qbs and enjoy it. a few bug but a fly swatter did handle them.

Ask away and some one will jump it to help if you have ??'s

They are nice units.

ENJOY the new TOY

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We love our 28BHS. Heartland makes a good product. We were not aware of this forum when we bought our T.T. and discovered it later. It has been a great way for us to learn more about the Heartland products and RVing in general. It should be added to the long list of standard equipment offered with each Heartland unit. The people you meet and info. you get are priceless.

Enjoy it when you get it! A few more weeks and alot less snow and we will be ready to go.

I just noticed the Subject said 2010, but in reality it will be a 2011.

We initially were thinking about the 31 QBS, but after seen one in person, we didn't like the fact of the door is by the kids bunkhouse (sneaking in and out). Also we found it dark and cramped in the hallway from the kitchen to the bedroom. With the King Slide on the 31BDSS we also have tons of open room in the living/kitchen area compared to the 31 QBS. Both are nice units, but we believe the 31 BDSS will fit our needs better.

I don't have too many MODS planed for it as of yet; except a few little things: Key Rack, Vinyl or Plexi-Glass screen door cover. Depending on how the Wires/Hoses/Ducts are run; I may just be re-routing those items as my first priority as well as the "Metal Tent" Air/cond Mod.

I talked to the dealer about PDI; as I wasn't too sure how well they would do it; as they are mainly a Park Model/Moible Home dealer.

But his answers he gave about coming down and going through how everything works; weighlayed any concerns I have.

We're going Seasonal with it, so won't have to worry about towing it.

I just home we have a dry April; as we can only bring it into the RV Park starting the beginning of May.

Now the fun of waiting on it. I wonder if I can find out when North Trail gets the Order and when it is starting to be made on the line. I guess I can PM Mike the North Trail Product Manager.

The task now is to go through all the camping stuff we had in the tent trailer and organize what we will and won't need. May will come pretty quickly now and we also will be gone to Cuba for a week too between now and then, so not many free weekends/evenings to do stuff.

PS. Don't worry I'm from Canada, so can go to Cuba.

Rockerga

Full-time WANNABE
Upon delivery inspection between the two (Dealer and prospective owners) of you there should be ample knowledge. It is all common sense JUST DO NOT BE IN A HURRY!!! Just use it, pressurize it, push its buttons SO ON AND SO FORTH.

Use every feature as if you were camping. Most importantly is to pressurize the plumbing and check every electrical device.

Stuff happens, but it is better at the dealer if and when it does!:angel:

Yeah!!!!!! The 31 BDSS is in at the dealers.

They have to do their check over and certify the propane.

Also they need to install the Max-Aire covers before we go for our PDI.

Our PDI will be delayed a week or two as we are off to Cuba for a vacation. Yeah for vacation Boo for having to wait to get the trailer!

Once we're back we'll have to book the PDI and also arrange for it to be delivered to our trailer park!

Wish us luck on an issue free PDI!