Need to get some info...

OK, our local dealer, about 330 miles away, has a Bighorn that I still want. I know that it has been sitting on his lot for a very long time now, as it is an early 2006 model before they made the floor plan changes and such. We do have the VIN number if it would be needed. The only problem we have, but this could most definitely work in our favor for pricing ;) , they have started canabilizing the thing to fix other units they sell. It has been been small but it is still being done.

What I really need is a list of what the standard features and the options were in those units. It is a 3500 with the island option. It also has the larger frig, but I am not sure of the size of it, though I believe it is the 10 cu ft one. It is the one with the left side being the freezer and right side the reg frig part if that helps. We aren't really ready to buy yet, still waiting for propterty to sell, but I do have my eyes on this unit and just hope that they don't canabilize it too much before we can grab it and have them put it back into original shape. I also realize that we will need to have the dealer to put "NEW" tires on it since it has been sitting for so long, but that is not a big deal. At least I don't think so anyway. :eek:

So PLEASE, how do I get a list of the standard features and the options that were offered on the early 2006 units before the floor plan changes came about?

GQ

jbeletti

GQ,

If you call the factory, I'll bet they'll have a brochure for that model from that build year they can mail you. Or maybe someone on this forum has the brochure and will be willing to type it all up for you or at least tell you the differences between it and the current offering.

Jim

On Edit: I see that you posted the same message in the ATF forum so hopefully you'll get what you need there. I suggest that you do get the VIN to the factory via PM to Scott Tuttle and ask if there's anything you need to know about why that unit is still on a dealer lot.

Thanks so much Jim. Do you have a phone number for me to call? I will do that today when I get a number from you. Thanks again.

GQ