Shower head

sjrellis

Does the search feature work? Anyone try to use it? I've tried a number of times and all I ever get are recent posts..................

I KNOW there was a long thread about replacing the shower head with some great replacement. Anyone?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
sjrellis, I did a little search and found THIS. We have one and it's great.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

Jim and Sandra,

Use the Google search rather than the standard forum search. It's MUCH better. It's right there underneath the regular search.

Here's the results I got when I searched for replacement shower head [click here]

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Here's another vote for the Oxygenics. DW wants to find a water shutoff valve so she can soap up with the water off.

Jayc, When I purchased mine from Wrap-n-coil at last years ralley it came with a shutoff valve. Might try the web site and see if they still have any.

sjrellis

Thanks, All! Also, thanks for the search help. I will use google next time!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Thanks, All! Also, thanks for the search help. I will use google next time!
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

Good luck getting the Oxygenics head to stay put in your 3670 shower. I tried it and removed it. Too heavy to stay where you put it. And that twist shut off valve is useless if your hands have soap on them. I swapped it for a lighter low flow WaterPik head I had in the house.

scotty

Here's another vote for the Oxygenics. DW wants to find a water shutoff valve so she can soap up with the water off.

:angel:Ditto on the Oxygenics, also go to Lowes/Home Depot anfd pick up the little push button shut off and you're in business/:cool:

merrie

Does the search feature work? Anyone try to use it? I've tried a number of times and all I ever get are recent posts..................

I KNOW there was a long thread about replacing the shower head with some great replacement. Anyone?
Hi, We put in a oxygenics body spa shower head. It is awesome and saves us water because it mixes air with the water it feels powerful and you can turn it down or off.

merrie

Good luck getting the Oxygenics head to stay put in your 3670 shower. I tried it and removed it. Too heavy to stay where you put it. And that twist shut off valve is useless if your hands have soap on them. I swapped it for a lighter low flow WaterPik head I had in the house.
Hi, We left the original mount on the shower and just used the shower head(oxygenics) so that worked for us.

Paul & Nan

Have had the Oxgenics and have no problems in our 3670. Aboslutely LOVE it. Nan

JohnDar

Have had the Oxgenics and have no problems in our 3670. Aboslutely LOVE it. Nan

Must be luck of the draw. On mine, the stupid thing kept sliding down towards the floor and wanted to point at the floor behind it. I was not going to drill into the surround and attempt to wall mount it on thin plastic. Within a month of mounting it at home, the holder broke. Fortunately, I kept the old one and managed to stick in that one. My wife did NOT like it in the 3670.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I use the standard holder in the 3370 to hold the Oxygenics and it works just fine.

I have a 3670 and the oxygenics shower head rides great if you put the head in the soap dish just below the shower head bracket, providing they have not changed the shower stall since 2009. Hope this helps

nemo45

Speaking of the showerhead, has anyone had a problem with rust coming out out of the bottom mount for the slide rod. We did and I took it apart and found the two screws hold the bottom mount on were not even plated. I cleaned out the cover and the and the mount with WD40 and replace the two screws with stainless one. I'm sure this took care of the problem. The top mount probably has the same non-plated screws but water never gets on top of it to get under the cover. So I'll just leave well enough alone.

JohnDar

I have a 3670 and the oxygenics shower head rides great if you put the head in the soap dish just below the shower head bracket, providing they have not changed the shower stall since 2009. Hope this helps

If I recall correctly where the soap dish is (rig in storage yard), that would require me to get on my knees to take a shower. If the Oxygenics head works for you, that's great. For me, it did not. Too bad, when I can get it to stay pointed where I want it (in my home shower), the spray is great. It seems to require a fair amount of back pressure in the piping to hold steady.

SLJKansas

SLJKansas
JohnDar
I think they ment, when moving they put in in the soap dish.

I ordered one last night, hope it works as good as everyone says.

JohnDar

JohnDar
I think they ment, when moving they put in in the soap dish.

I ordered one last night, hope it works as good as everyone says.

Could be. But what I meant was the thing drooping and sliding down while I was taking a shower. I cranked that slider as tight as I dared and it still had a mind of its own. In some earlier posts on the subject, some folks have wrapped rubber bands around the slide post to keep it in place. That shower head is heavier than most I've encountered and the design puts the majority of the weight at the nozzle end. Since we're not boondockers, minimizing the water flow is not a major consideration and the one I put in there now is a flow restricting type with a wider spray pattern.