2010 Oregon Rally Funding

Which of the following funding options do you prefer for the 2010 Oregon Rally?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Please enter your opinions in the poll concerning what the best way to cover costs of the rally would be. I've included options for both kinds of shirts as well as a simple fee based system.

You may choose more than one option, especially if you are willing to do any of the choices offered. Both spouses may vote as well.

At least one raffle will take place in addition to whatever other choice is made. There will be a prize raffle for sure and possibly a 50/25/25 raffle as well so others can have a chance to win cash in addition to prizes.

Thanks,
Kristy

PS a poll on rally activities will be done separately.

Last edited:

yondering

Retired-Full Timer
we are willing to contribute to anything that helps the rally be a fun and exciting event. God Bless ya, Al & Dee Weaver

plumberdude

hey ziggy,
sounds like the begining of a good time. having fun is part of life.
good luck getting going
pat-lori
miriah(like the wind) std. sch.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Gaffer,
I can't post the logo online, but I can email last year's logo to you. Since the Oregon logo uses the national logo in its design, I don't want to violate any copyrights by putting it online.

plumberdue,
Will you be joining us? It might be nice to be up here to get out of the heat in June...

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I just tried to do that, but once you start a poll, I guess you can't go back and add anything to it.

T-shirts would be between $12 and $15 depending on your size and how many we ordered.

The reason I put long sleeved stuff in and not short sleeved is so it can be worn at the rally even if the temps get a little low as they can in June. Last year, the hoody sweatshirts were just right. I'm not opposed to t-shirts if people would really prefer those. I just can't put it in the poll, so they would need to tell me by posting it in the thread.

Kristy

Chuck Richard

Hi Kristy,

We voted in the poll but would be fine with any of the choice. We do like the clothing option with the logo rather than cash for the keepsake.

Elder1

Hi there. We don't ware T shirts so would prefer to pay the $10.

Looking forward to warm weather and RVing again my unit still has that NEW smell and I want to get rid of it :)

2010augusta

I guessed WRONG and my wifes vote needs to change from sweatshirt to long sleeved-tee. That could be a tie breaker.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Thanks to all who voted. Some voted in all categories because they don't mind doing any of the options. I'll have to look at who voted for what taking that into account. It looks like a couple of people voted who haven't registered yet. At least I hope they are going to register (MB you know who you are!) Plumberdude voted but I haven't heard from them about the rally at all. At a glance, it looks like the t-shirts have it, but just barely.

I think we would need to get about 25 shirts for it to be profitable. I'll have to check pricing from Brad at Martin Marketing to know for sure. I can work with those who won't buy shirts on other funding methods. I can, if necessary, get about $20 from Heartland per 2 person rig if they are members of the Owners Club. I'll be able to sign you up to the club during the rally and still get reimbursed, but it has to be that you are already a member with a member number or you sign up during the rally. Most of the chapter leaders only put in for that money if the rally doesn't bring in enough to cover costs. We have lots of people coming who are not members, yet, anyway.... :angel:

So.....

Please post, pm, or email me if you will buy a shirt. I need to know how many you will buy. The number we order determines the price. Order more - pay less, make more profit.

I'll see some of you in Oroville next month. While there, we need to do some recruiting to get more people to come play with us in June. :D

Looking forward to hearing from people soon.
Kristy

yondering

Retired-Full Timer
Kristy , Dee and I are coming to enjoy the Oregon coast and have a great fellowship with new friends. Whatever we need to do to help ya out, we will be there for you. So, put us down for two shirts, size XL. Let me know if ya need the money up front. God bless ya, Al & Dee Weaver

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
So far we have 6 long sleeved tees spoken for. Please let me know if you are interested. They would need to be pre-ordered and paid for, so I need a count.

Thanks,
Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Rally Shirts! Officially On Sale!!

Oregon Rally Long Sleeved T-Shirts for $20 sizes S-XL, $22 for 2XL and $23 for 3XL.
I got the prices from Martin Marketing today. We can turn a little profit by ordering 20 shirts and a pretty good profit by selling 30 or more.

So far, I have orders for 16.

Sandy and Alan
Kristy and Mark
Sheri and Bob
Deb and Ray
Tanna and Bryan
Diana and Al
Dale and Vern
Karol and PJ
Gail and Ray
Deb and Chuck
Deb and Jerry
Robin and Rich
Debbi and Larry
Anne-Marie and Al
Diana and Gary

People last year really liked their sweatshirts and one just commented that he wished he had gotten one when he had the chance. Don't miss out on this chance to have a nice souvenir of the rally.

So,

Please send me your t-shirt order. I will need to know how many of which sizes you would like. I'll let you know when and where to send payment after I make sure we will have enough ordered to turn a profit.

THANKS!!!

Last edited:

Gaffer

Re: Rally Shirts! Officially On Sale!!

It was great to meet you in Oroville. Can't wait for Winchester Bay. We haven't yet joined the Owners club but will do so before or at the rally. We will take two shirts. One sized XL the other size 2XL.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Thanks! We're up to 23 shirts now out of 47 guests.
Kristy

Last edited:

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
HI!
Could everyone please check the list of t-shirt orders and make sure I got it right?
Thanks.

Also

I need to have all t-shirt orders by about April 20, so there is time to collect payment and get them ordered. Martin Marketing will be doing the embroidery and I want to give them enough time to get them done and to me before the rally.

Its only a few weeks away!
Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I sent out my address and payment instructions to everyone I have an email address for. If I missed you, please let me know so I can get the info to you. There are still a few days to order shirts! I would appreciate payment by May 1, so I can get the order done.

Thanks fiddler43 for your check. I got it Friday in the mail.

UPDATE
As of 4/13 we have 30 t-shirts ordered and the checks have started rolling in. Thanks everyone! and we still have some time for people to order if they would like to.
Kristy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.