Snow fun

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
OK, so we in the East are under the white stuff again. We know what we do to have fun in the warmer weather. Let's post some picks of winter fun! After all, a girls got to amuse herself somehow while DH is out plowing snow!

BTW, that's my son doing the wheelie! I haven't got enough guts for that!

Attachments

• 000_0015.jpg
    000_0015.jpg
    610.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 000_0016.jpg
    000_0016.jpg
    612.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 100_1161.jpg
    100_1161.jpg
    677.2 KB · Views: 65

kinports

lots of snow

we are in maryland getting slammed by the snow.does anyone know how much weight the amper roof can hold? woundering if i should go out and shovel the roof off. thanks for any info.:eek::eek:

truknutt

Committed Member
Here's what I was doing and what the family was doing.

Attachments

• sleepy duo.jpg
    sleepy duo.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Deer.jpg
    Deer.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 110
  • TC30 earning its keep.jpg
    TC30 earning its keep.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 98
  • Clearing the drive.JPG
    Clearing the drive.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 102
  • Luv it baby.jpg
    Luv it baby.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 97
  • Winter Sucks.jpg
    Winter Sucks.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 97

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey Dave,

Some of your fun looks like work to me but I may be mistaken. :eek: I really don't understand man fun! The deer pic is awesome! Love that.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Hey , Thanks for have winter for us !! Almost like the tables our turned this year. I Got winter toys just haven't had the snow to use them unlike years past. Thanks for the photos . Deb, keep it on all 4!!!

truknutt

Committed Member
This one is for all of our Mid-Atlantic friends. :p

You know it's time for Winter to end when you come across this scene:

Attachments

• Hangman.jpg
    Hangman.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 69

dieselsweetheart

Great photos Trukie!! Looks like you had a great time...and why are your doggies looking so pooped? Love the deer photo! You need to send that somewhere for big-time publishing!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Later I'll try to post a picture of my son up on the extension ladder in a four foot snow drift trying to clean off the satellite dish.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Don't worry John, Sox (being another man around the house) is taking care of business while you're gone! :eek::D:eek:

Attachments

• 100_1164.jpg
    100_1164.jpg
    808.8 KB · Views: 18

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Debbie you have one more hard working husband there and one very smart cat.Now if you could just teach him to take out the trash you would have it made.Talking about the cat not John.

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)
Kind of funny

We get that much snow on an October afternoon and never stops til April. I am getting pretty sick of it, that is for sure.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
If it's normal then you expect and accept it in any region of the country.

Problem is this situation is far from normal. Average annual snowfall here is 18.7". So far we got 50" of snowfall and it ain't over yet. Most snowfall here occurs further north. This year the largest accumulations of snow have been in the southern part of the state. My brother-in-law lives up north. We got about 28-30" of snow from this storm and they got a dusting! It just isn't how things normally occur!

We're wishing winter away, looking foward to Spring, currently shoveling, moaning, groaning, and trying to have some fun along the way.

jnbhobe

Sorry DEB, We've had that snow up north for so many years,:eek: just thought we'd share a little this year.:D:D JON

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Thanks so much Jon. Please remember this next year - We don't want it! Appreciate your ability to share and play nice with others but next time please don't.

truknutt

Committed Member
Hey Deb,

It looked like you were having so much fun on the 4-wheeler. After I finished my manly chores and cleaned the driveway, the lane and doggie walk area (primadona dogs) that I decided to take mine out for a spin.

I got halfway around the back field and promptly buried it in a snow drift!! So much for fun.

If we got more snow annually I think I would consider the LiteFoot conversion. ;)