Geaux saints!!!

Jellystone

The anticipation is building. The state of Louisiana is in total N.O. SAINTS mode. Our first ever Superbowl appearance in franchise history. The game should be terrific as a marquee matchup between two talented teams. Mardi Gras season this year will be one to talk about for many years to come. Join us in the never ending "bayou state" of mind in cheering on our NEW ORLEANS SAINTS to victory. :D:):cool:

robnmo

Well ya know I'm an avid Colts fan and the DW is even more so, she's Colt's to the core (even got a brick on the walk of fame), but we were talking today, as much as we want the Colts to win, (and hope they do ;)), this is one Super Bowl there isn't going to be a loser in our eyes. If the Colts can't do it, we'd celebrate with the best of them for a Saint's win and it couldn't happen to a better team/place. Good luck tomorrow and enjoy the game, it's gonna be a goodie. :)

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
We are Colt fans when they aren't playing the Titans. BUT, we would like to see a story book win for the Saints!

palebluedot

Being from south MS, I have always pulled for the Saints even when they were the Aints, brown bags, etc. I always wondered how nuts New Orleans would go if they ever had a winning team. Now I know - "IT'S PARTY TIME, GEAUX SAINTS !!!" Still want to know which team sign Archie has in his yard over in the Garden District.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Sad that the Colts just feel apart and lost :( - but what a treat for the Saints :D.

jbeletti

I was pulling for the Colts - though I am not much of a sports fan. Great game - congrats Saints. That area can use the pick-me-up.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Well, my money was with the Colts but my heart was with the Saints. Great game no matter which side of the field you were rooting for.

robnmo

WOW, what a game, and that's what it's about. Hate that the Colts lost................but we're happy the Saints won................we've both got one under the belt. Congrats to New Orleans, helluva game. It's PARTY time. :D:D:D

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Me thinks it has something to do with Robert Irsay and 12 Mayflower moving vans in the wee morning hours of March 29, 1984..:rolleyes:
I had just moved to the area in Jan, 1984, but I remember the news of that move very clearly. The Colts have not been favorites in this area since.

Last night's game was terrific. First Superbowl I've watched all the way through in years.