kitchen faucet

kblasdel

Good day everyone,
Has anybody changed out their kitchen faucet? The faucet in my Sundance is so tall that water spatters everywhere when I use it. Camping World has one that I like but the review on it is less than desirable. I have seen one very similar on Lowe's website, but DH isn't sure if the connections would be the same. Does anyone know if you can use a standard kitchen faucet in Heartland products? Thanks for your input.

Karen:D

SmokeyBare

Should be the same water line connections. You'll just need to be sure to select a faucet that has the same number of holes as does the one you now have.

We have a single handle faucet, only 1 hole through the counter top, in our Bighorn... so I couldn't install a 2 handle faucet with out drilling new holes.

Good luck !

kblasdel

Thanks Marv,

I see there already had been a thread concerning kitchen faucets. I appreciate the input. I will tell my husband what you said.

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Hello Tom and Karen, Sounds like you did not receive my PM answer that I sent you but yes we changed our kitchen faucet on our sundance, to the to the spray faucet that camping world has works great much better than the factory faucet TRAVELER07

mrendahl

We took delivery of our 2011 Road Warrior 405RW and changing out the kitchen faucet was the very first thing we did! Bought a nice Moen spray model from Home Depot along with a couple brass fittings to facilitate the connection, and voila! MUCH nicer! And no drilling. We made sure it was an 8" plate so that the two unused holes would be covered up and that was it. Very simple to do!!

Dave

Traveling Two
In our Sundance, I replaced our kitchen and bathroom faucets with Moen we purchased from Home Depot. DW now wants a slightly larger kitchen sink, we still "looking" at this project!!