Cold Air Only

bigbird272

Woke up this morning and the heater was only blowing cold air. I am assuming it is a circuit board. I have only had the trailer a week and it is brand new. What a drag. I am hoping the dealer will send someone out so that I do not have to drag it back. A week for a board if it is that is awful short. Thank god for electric fireplaces

Rick

XXLRUNR

Are you sure you have propane? Have you checked your circuit breaker panel? Try lighting the stove. If the stove does not light, check the petcock valve in one of your propane compartments. The valve gives you the option of running a single propane tank, or both simultaneously, depending on the position. Low tank(s) on a new rig are fairly common.

Taz Devil

I was having the same problem but mine would come light if it wasn't that cold out. I talked to an RV repair guy and explain what was happening. He told I could have a hairline crack in the board and when it gets really cold out would cause it the to work properly. Bought a new board and replaced it. Now it fires on the 1st spark. Just my .2.

Kevin