2009 Big Country Cabinet Doors

Hello All,

Does anyone know if it is possible to orders some doors and cabinet fronts in some custom sizes? I have the 2009 3490 RB and have removed the jack-knife couch from the bunk room and built a platform bed for my son and I am wanting to install some matching cabinet fronts and doors for some added storage space while keeping the theme in the room in sync. I'm also building a cabinet to install on the bunk with the matress removed, and I would like to add a matching cabinet front and some doors on that as well.

Loving the new Big Country.

Thanks in advance...:).

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Go to a local cabinet shop with one of your doors and measurements for the new ones. Cabinet doors are not expensive, especially 5 piece oak.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Hey Scott,
That sounds liek a really nice mod you are doing. You might want to consider making your cabinet openings match the sizes of doors you already have that way you know those sizes are available otherwise you might pay a pretty price for custom sizes. Just a thought. Also please post your pictures for the rest of us to see.

Good luck,
Mark

Hello All,
Project update. I just ordered the doors for my cabinet for the bunkroom. I ordered them through Wendy at Heartland and should have them in a few weeks. The doors are actually the same doors that I have in the main living area over the couch. My cabinet will be a bit taller, but I was able to order all the cabinet rails and stiles, doors and hardware from them and will match my interior perfectly. I will post pics of the before and after once I get it done.