Anybody from Ottawa area

Ricoh

Past Ontario Chapter Leader
Anyone from the Ottawa area going to the Rally at Kingston in Aug? wife and I just joined up and booked that weekend.

rick & Joanne

dreamer

Hello
We live in Cobourg. Does that count as close to Ottawa? We just signed up for the rally so I guess we know there should be at least three rigs. We have never been to a rally before. Who knows what we are getting into.
We leave for a habitat build in Hartwell ga on thr.or friday and then move south to meet up with our daughter who happens to live in Westport On.

We look forward to meeting you!
Ted

Ricoh

:DGuess there will be 3 of us there for sure. We will be the ones with the BBQ going and a big bottle of Appleton Estate on the table and maybe some good wine too.:eek:

Rick

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
We'll be going as well.

We attended last year's rally in Windsor. That was the inaugural one. If I recall correctly, there were 6-7 rigs.

I would expect many more this year!

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Bob

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Hi Everyone
Don't forget to contact me and let me know after you register with KOA. So far we five couples that have registered. You can see the list on the posting of the chapter rally. Also anyone you knows any company where they can get give away items for our grab bags or items for door prises it would be appreciated. Feel free to get what ever you can. Once Lyne and I have worked out some more details I will update the page. I will send everyone attending an registration form.
Looking forward to meeting many new people and enjoying Kingston.
Wayne & Gayle

Hunter

Newby
LOL .. Just looking at the RV's that are coming so far. Sure hope there will be some North Trails besides our little 21fbs. You guys with your Big Horns & Sundance 5th wheels are going to drawf our travel trailer. : )

P.S. We are coming from Kitchener.

thibideau

Not from the Ottawa area, but we are going to attend the Kingston Rally. This will be another of our "firsts". Looking forward to meeting everyone in August

Ricoh

Sounds like it is going to be a good time. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Rick & Joanne

It depends on what your looking for?

Our campsite is 25 minutes from downtown Ottawa with over 200 lots(dont know exactly how much) we are in our 5 th year.
It has a 9 hole golf course on it ,week-end activities for kids(4Yo and up)& playground, 50/50, bingo, darts,horseshoe and an olympic style swimming pool with a kiddy pool (1 foot deep), mini-put, a chip stand,arcades & pool table plus special activities during the long week-ends.

Hope this helps.

Ricoh

Noobee

If you are here from 20-22 you should come to the rally in Kingston. It is about 2 hrs from Ottawa and is a beautiful campground. If you would like to attend just register at Kingston KOA and let them know you are with the Heartland rally.

Rick

noobee

Noobee

If you are here from 20-22 you should come to the rally in Kingston. It is about 2 hrs from Ottawa and is a beautiful campground. If you would like to attend just register at Kingston KOA and let them know you are with the Heartland rally.

Rick

We'll keep this in mind... if we decide to attend will it be okay to book at the last minute????????????

CS

New Owners of 26RBS North Country from Almonte...which is definetly in the "Ottawa Area" Will attempt to find the info on the Kingston rally - eg date etc. It would be great to attend such an event.

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

HI Waterlillimm,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

If you would like to post some pictures of your unit, please do. I removed the link to Youtube because it was a commercial and also the adult sites and pictures that were showing with it also.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Ricoh

Waterlillimm

Sorry I did not see this till now. Hope you can make it for the rally. Be nice to get to meet some local folks. We live just outside of Stittsville so we are not too far from you.

Rick & Joanne