Big Horn 3580RL

After two years of researching and searching we finally bought a Big Horn 3580-RL at Longview RV Superstores in Ct. We also purchased a 2009 Chevy Duramax 3500 HD Dually LT. We had a Reese 20K Select Series hitch installed and currently waiting for the Spring thaw to try the rig out. Looking forward to retirement next Spring as we intend on traveling the country from coast to coast. We enjoy reading the many informative theads on this forum and look forwsrd to chatting with you all in the future.

Mike & Judy

jimtoo

Hi Mike and Judy,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to help if needed.

Looks like you started out first class all the way. I'm sure you will enjoy your new toys and the hard part now is waiting to use it.

Check out the area for rallies and also the Heartland Owners Club.

Enjoy the forum and if you need help, just ask. Some one will jump in and help, be it with a problem or a modification you may see and want to make.

Jim M

My wife and I took our cross country trip last spring and summer and had a ball. We ended up at the national rally in Goshen IN and had so much fun we are going to the one in Nashville this year. We are now summer time RVers and hope to see you on the road.

DMitch

Hi Mike & Judy

I have the exact same rig and love it. Hope you have many years of enjoyment and safe fun travels .

All the best,

CrazyScotsman

Now the only thing missing from your 3580RL is a nice Ford F350 to tow it. :)
Did I mention I have one for sale lol.
Enjoy your 3580, because we sure like ours.

Rockerga

Full-time WANNABE
Congratulations and welcome aboard. Some good friends of ours have that unit and "we" all LOVE IT!

Remember to post notes and pictures of your travels here when you leave!!!!!!!!