Accessing landing gear motor

MrBill

I believe I need to replace the motor for the front jacks on my Cyclone 3795. Question is how do I gain access to it? Do I need to remove the generator and go in from the front door or can I take out the front wall in the storage bay and get to the motor. I took the screws out of the front wall but it also seems to be glued in place. I wish the owners manual would explain stuff like this.

2010augusta

I had the front wall out of our LM and there was no glue. It was hard to find all the black screws in the black carpet, but once all the screws were out the wall came out real easy.

There were 2 real long screws in the top of the wall.

trvlrerik

I had some leaking hydralic lines on my 3912 cylone, I was able to sit inside of the front storage area after I took out the battery and battery box. I did have to go in backwards with my legs outside, and it was a very tight fit. In my opinion it was easier than taking out the front wall of my "garage". My motor is mounted on the door side and my generator is on the non-door side.

bob hyder

I have a 2007 3795 cyclone with the generator in the front. The way I changed my landing gear motor was by taking out the extend/retract panel to the right of the gen. doors. I just took the screws from around it out, this allowed me to get to all the bolts and nuts that I needed to get to. Working over the gen. and thru the whole where the control panel was, it was pretty easy to unbolt everything needed and to take the motor and the gear reduction box out over the gen. Just reversed the operation for install, seal around the panel and put it back in when the motor install is done. Actually not to hard to do. Hope this helps.