Media camping center?

hertzberg

Anyone have experience with Media Camping Ctr in Media PA? They are my closest Heartland dealer. I also plan to check out Lakeshore in MI and RVsforless in TN, but prefer a local dealer.

highrail

Check all three

As I just posted I purchased from John at Lakeshore RV Muskegon MI. Talked to RV for less here in TN. Butch and Karen were real nice and very informative even tho I bought elsewhere. Just call all three and get there prices. May be worth the trip, it was for me.

Tom in TN

phranc

Thought I remember reading that Keystone Rv .Stateline Pa.... Rt 81 on the pa/ Md state line carried Bighorns..

I would urge caution when dealing with Keystone RV. My husband and I found them to be very untruthful about alot of things when we went there to look at bighorns. Management was very rude when we discussed our experience with them and pretty much told us they didn't care if we bought from them or not. Maybe they saw us as not serious buyers beings that we are only 29 & 32 years old, however we are happy owners of a Bighorn so it goes to show you can't judge a book by its cover. But that is my one opinion of many people who I am sure had good experiences there. Every dealer has good and bad. I worked for one for 5 years so I understand that there are times when you can't make everyone happy. Good luck with your purchase let us know if and when you decide to buy.