Just joined the family...

serpa4

Decided to get a 3010 travel trailer. Nope, don't make them anymore, but like mine so far...if it gets fixed right. 3 days after sitting in my driveway loading it, noted the SLIDE FLOOR was separating from the slide wall! Ouch. Dealer took it in to fix since it came with a 30 day warranty. Anyway, says a weld broke and they are re welding it. Does this sound legit? Service guy said to ask for a warranty on the fix for like a year. What do you think? Otherwise, warm, cozy, and water tight. It's in very good shape and love the holding tanks, 110/90/45 with 30 gallon fuel station, heater/insulated holding tanks and 5.5K generator with 100 hours. All packed and ready to go when I get it back (weather permitting).

Here are the dealer photos:
cyclone1.jpeg

cyclone2.jpeg

cyclone3.jpeg

cyclone4.jpeg

cyclone6.jpeg
cyclone5.jpeg

Attachments

• cyclone5.jpeg
    cyclone5.jpeg
    44.4 KB · Views: 36
  • cyclone6.jpeg
    cyclone6.jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Jellystone

Congrats on the unit. Y'all will enjoy using it more and more as you camp. Hopefully weather will clear up soon.

rjr6150

Welcome to the HL family really great looking unit and I'm sure will enjoy once the weather changes. Might also want to check out the HL owners club for CO. we have a spring rally scheduled for May in Gunnison.

Hope to meet you down the road