Dealer wont do warranty work !!

SAJOHNS

Purchased a 2009 3850 Cyclone from Berryland campers in Hammond Louisiana in April of last year. They are located a few hours away from where I live. I didn't want to drive back and forth for every little problem to be fixed, so we kept a list of warranty issues and figured it was time to bring it in before warranty was up. Well Berryland says they no longer sell Heartland products therefore they will not do warrenty work!! What !!!! How can they do that ?!!!! That is chicken u no wut if u ask me. Talked to Heartland and options are to bring to another dealer( even further away) or find a local rv dealer willing to do work. Well local guys want me to pay up front an get reimbursed by heartland. I can see this is not gonna be an overnight fix!!just venting !!! Wish me luck.

Jellystone

Sajohns, I hate to hear the bad luck. Did you give Kent Mitchell RV a call? I know you did not buy your unit from them but they sell Heartland's and have a good service dept. They are located within 25 min of Berryland Campers. That is the dealer I bought my unit from last summer. (good folks). Keep us posted.