3450TS Television

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
This seems like a dumb question but I just want to be sure...is the TV on a solid/stationary mount or does the mount rotate at all?

I am afraid to pull on it very hard. From what I can see...it must be a solid mount!

Many Thanks!

rvn4fun

It is a solid mount, to remove you take the three screws out in the top board. We had to, to install cables, surge protector ect.

anggirl

We're thinking of changing ours to a swing arm mount so the recliners can stay in original position and we can have a better viewing angle. Any thoughts?

Keep in mind that if you change to a swing out mount, then you need to make provisions for installing a strap to keep it against the wall when you travel. I am changing the solid mount in my BC 3450 RB to a swing out mount, and I have purchased simialr straps to what holds the dinette chairs in place to install around the TV. I too, would like more viewing angle when we are sitting on the couch.

Good luck!...

We just purchased a BC 3450TS and noticed a bad viewing angle from the recliners. When we asked we were told by Heartland that the tv was really too large for a pull out swing arm but it could be put on a swivel.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Read this thread. Terry (Trdeal) just finished installing a swing arm.
Comes complete with pictures:
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/14716-New-mod?highlight=trdeal